Riley

The New York streets are my favorite thing said Maddie as riley turn the concern and said "i know it is". The street were filled with garbage and cars like usually as we headed down towards the subway.

"riles, look guess like the Cowboy struck again" she said as Riley froze. "oh, umm really wow" said Riley trying to change the subject.

"come one every time, we try to talk about that devil person, you always change the subject" she aked as she turned to face Riley.

Riley avoided eye contact as she took a breathe and said "cause, i hate it ok" in a annoyed tone. "i know you do but i do not get why" she said as she sat down in a empty seat.

"I JUST DO" Riley has yelled as Maddie rolled her eyes, "damn fine riles" she murmured as all eye were on them.

"look, i am sorry for getting you pissed alright" she said as she laid her head in her hands. Riley took a breathe and looked down at her best friend. "i know you are, mads, sorry for snapping at you like that" a she sat down next to her.

She smiled as she got a text message, Riley looked over at her phone as she said "jason texted you". maddie looked over at her phone and smiled and said "hes an idiot",

"hey, he is my boyfriend, he is not an idiot" she said jokingly as she smiled at her friend. "yeah , he is isnt he" Maddie said as she turned her body not to face riley.

"you ok, Mads?" asked Riley as She placed her hand on her shoulder. "yeah i am fine" she said as she said "my stop, love ya riles".

She took out her phone ad replied to the message as Riley eyes fell short. She quickly took out her phone and stepped out of the subway and into the street of new york.

Riley opened the door to her apartment as she took off her shoes and called her boyfriend. "hey jas, where are you"? she asked as he chuckled "i am with Mads,currently helping her out with her moving".

"oh, i thought she was not moving until 2 weeks from know" she said as the phone went silent as he finally spoke "i know but she needed someone to help her move her tv, thats all".

"alright but be back here soon, i miss you" she said a he said "i you".

A few hour later he is sitting on her sofa as he lean in and kisses her.

He pulls her as her hands are on his hands. She wraps her arm around him as he takes off hi shirt as She stopped him.

"jas,you know i wanna wait until i am married" she said stopping him as he rolls his eyes.

"i know you do, just got carried away babe" he said as he quickly took out his phone and texted Maddie.

"why are you texting mads?" She asked as he hears a knock on the door.

It was the women from a couple of day ago. She looked scared as her partner said "Hi i am Ebony Ash and this is Maia c" she starts to say as the other women kicks her.

"And this is Maia C" she tries to say again as She gets kicked again in the leg. "LOOK, WE wanna ask you question, let us in" she said as Ebony gave her a look.

They walk in and Jason is not wearing his shirt a They both look at each other. "umm, did we interrupt something" said Maia.

"no, you did not" she says as Jason roll his eyes and said "yeah you didnt".

"look babe, i gotta go help mads alright" he said as he puts his shirt back on and starts to walk out the door.

"A kiss?" she says as she goes towards the door. He leans in and kisses him.

"would you guys like coffee or Muffin, i brought some from my mom store" she asked as they both said "yes".

Maia Ate as Ebony gave her friend a look as Riley sat down with her legs crossed.

"we will like to ask you some question about your old friend" said Ebony as Riley eye got big as she said "okkk".

"which one?" she asked as she was too scared that they were gonna tell her about Lucas.

"lucas friar or The cowboy" said Maia as she froze in the middle.

"oh, umm i do not" she said as her worst fears were coming true.

"listen, we will come back later to talk to you alright" said The short girl as she placed her hand on Riley shoulder.

She took a deep breathe and closed the door and slid down a the tears would not stop.

......................................................................................................................

Comment and vote