Maya pov

Tip tap

tip tap

tip tap

"WOULD YOU STOP TAPPING YOUR DAMN FOOT EBS" yelled Maia as she turned her focus back on the case in front of her.

This case was gonna bring her past up no matter what she does she thought as ebony stares at her friend.

"How are we suppose to get the info on him"? she asked which made Maia jump up in shock as her phone went off.
"Hey babe" she says causing  ebony to stop talking as he responds "I miss you" he says which causes her to smile as she says "when are you coming back"? He asked as she bit her lip as she knew the answer to that question.

"It might be a little longer then I expected" she said as which causes him to sign as he says "why".
"Babe, trust me on this ok, in a while,I will be back in your sweet arms" she says which makes him smile

"The boss wants you" said ebony as she nodded as she turned around and said "Alex, I gotta go work calls" as she smiled at the sound of his voice. "I miss you angelcakes" which causes Maia to blush a lot. "I love you Maia" he says while smiling while he ordered a coffee as he hears her chuckle. "I love you too Alex" she says as she closes the phone and heads towards the computer.

"Hey boss" she says as he smirked at the women in front of him in his scene. She came to him just when she was about 17 and scared while hungry and 5 years later she is the strong women, independent women".  "Maia. I need you to go under cover ".

"Under what know"? She says as she gives him a confused look as he repeated it again as she said "I knew what you meant but why me, why not ebony".

"We need ebony here cause she is one of tech people we have" he said as Maia rolls her eyes. "I thought that we need to work on the cowboy case" she says as he nodded "we'll you will be going undercover as lily Davis and he will be your master".

"We need someone on the inside, and that will be you and no bugs or ifs about it" he said  which causes ebony to yell "a You want her to go undercover to train under that shitbag who shot her in the fucking arm". "I know and if there were anybody else then I would send them in but I can't, she's the best in business".

"I will do it" she says as he smirk and says "good". "You have to die your hair pink and cut it and change your eyes to brown", we will sent you the info two seconds".
"Maia, are you crazy" yelled ebony as she grabbed her friends hand ad said "I got this one ebs".
Ebony stares at her friend and looks into her eyes "you better come out of this alive, got that" as Maia smiles and said "I got".

She stood there as her hair was pink and her new name was Lily Davis's and  her eyes were brown as she went in the building and saw his face. She can not believe she was doing this.

"I am lily Davis and I'm the new recruit"  she says as Lucas looks at her and says "your too pretty to be killer". "Oh, really watch me" she says as she grabs his hand and twisted it as he smirked and flipped her by putting his knee under hers.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game babe" he says as she gulps. This is gonna be harder then she thought as knew that they would not choose her at all, but when they called her name she was shocked.

"You will be trained under the cowboy as he seems to have taken a liking to you" he said which made her shocked as she came near him and raise her eye brow

.

"So you seemed to taken a liking to me" she says as he rolls his eyes and said "you got skill, kid". "We are the same age" she said as he said "oh really how do you know that".

Shit she thought as she said "cause you all over the news as the best killer in the world, I do research". "Whatever, pinky lets go" he says as they Go in a door and went into some weird room. "This is we're you will be sleeping" he says as he turned around and faced her. His green eyes cooled as she took a deep breathe and he walked out.

"What the heck have I gotten myself into" she thought as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.