Maya pov

I can not believe that i saw Riley and Auggie well of coure i would see them cause thats thier moms place but still.

i gave riley a 50 i think as i might as well as ebony and i left the store. I got a tip as of where the guy we are looking for is.

"hey, did you get anything about this guy" i asked ebs as she said "the only thing i got was that he used to live in texas".

"shit" i murmured as both entered the hotel room as i took off my jacket and quickly put in the code and pulled out my laptop.

"I FOUND HIM" yelled david on the other line as i said "whats his name".

"his name is the cowboy" said david as i said "what a strange name".

i put my hair in a high ponytail as i grab my gun as it is loaded as lick my lips and looked at ebony as i said "lets go".

we took a cab to the locations said it said "MINKUS COORPORATION". "oh great" i thought as we both lookedat each other and started to climb the fence.

We made it as we both then got barked by these huge dogs. They all jumped on me as i laughed a little. These 3 dogs were farkle when we were 9th graders in high school. They must remember.

i pet them as they just sat, not barking anymore as i gave her a look as she ran into and i am guessing found an open window.

"come on the guy is said to west of here" i said as she said "the fuck, how big is this place". "huge" i said as i lead as i covered her mouth as we hear voices.

"i dont want to do this, to her place"

"we have too"

"no, we dont"

"YOUR, A MINKUS, you should know what your dad wanted".

The argument kept going as i then hear a crash as i see farkle on the floor. he must have it him.

i pulled out my gun as i was about to do somethint as ebony grabbed my gun and said "nope, not again shussh"

We waited for them to leave as he picked up farkle and carried him away as we got the super computer and she hacked the computer as we got in and saw who the stranger that goes by the cowboy was.

"LUCAS FRIAR"

sex:Male

Age:25

Summary: Armed , dangerous, and always wears a cowboy hat.

Green eyes

6'7

Austin, Texas but moved to New York when he was 14.

I was a lost for words as we printed out the paper and then quickly ran out of his reisdents and i can not believe what i was reading on the paper.

The moral compass, had lost his marbles like holy shit it thought as we went back to the hotel to do some more research.

This was written extremely fast, so it sucks, but comment and vote.