Riley pov

His eyes so familiar but not at all. i called Maddie as i told her about what just happened.

"Stop it dumbass" she said as i smirked and said "oh, why is jason there"? i asked as she stopped talking for a sec as i said "Mads".

"He is helping with some stuff riles as i heard her giggle.

"oh, well tell him to come here after he is done helping you" i said as i put my phone down and here walks in a dirty blonde with brown eyes girl.

"hey, welcome to Topangas Bakery, how may we help you" i asked as she looked scared and shocked to see me.

"um, what ya Recommend" as her friend. i smiled as i told them "well, i would recommend the cakes with little blue icing". she gave her friend a look and said "Mai".

"Sorry, ebs Can i get a blue berry strawberry, swirl with half a cake and not too sweet yellow bread that has a the mint in the middle please".

i chuckled and said "that the same thing my" as i looked down and said "someone i used to know, use to order the same exact thing".

She bit her lip as she smiled down at her phone. i then got hugged from the back.

"augs" i yelled as he smiled and said "hey, little riles". i hit him and said "i am still your older sister,stupid".

"i am so sorry about that" i said as the dirty blonde just stared at Auggie for a while.

"Are you ok" i asked as Auggie came out asking what he can do.

"get there drinks ready and i will mange the counter auggs" i said as i put my hair up in a bun.

"riles, maddie is here" Auggie said as i tackled her in a hug. She smirked as i said "get the apron, on mads, we are busy buzz today".

She rolled her eyes and said "yes riles".

I gave there drinks as i smiled at them as they were talking as i noticed that the girl had a gun.

"Are you a cop"? i asked as she laughed a little and said "No, i am detective, but thanks for the meal, but we gotta go".

She winked at me as i smiled at her. "Keep the change riley" she said as i gave her a confused look as i said "how do you know my name".

"It was on your name tag duh" She said as i said "i a not wearing a name Tag". "Mai, we gotta go know" said her friend as she smiled and said "well i gotta go and your brother said your name sooo, well bye and keep the change".

The mystery women left as i picked up a 50 dollar bill. "what a weirdo" i thought as went back to work.