Lucas pov

I hate it when they told me that i had to train the new recruits but that Mostly cause most of them would not make it through the night.

He watched as the new recruits come in as one caught his eye as She was short and her hair was pink and short and she reminded him of her. She comes up to him, like she knew him which really annoyed the hell out of him.

HIs eyes too focused on the little latino a few feet away from him, her name was jazmine and woah she was too fine.

"I am lily Davis and I'm the new recruit" Said the female as Lucas ignored her at first but she said it again so he knew that she would not leave him alone so he looked at her and wow he was taken back by her beauty but shes looks like she wont make in past the second day.

Lucas eyes lingered as he looked at her up and down while he licked his lips and said "you are too pretty to be killer". "Oh, really watch me" she said which he ignored, not taking her seriously as she grabs his hand and twisted it as he smirked and flipped her by putting his knee under hers.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game babe" He said as he knew that she was taken back by his smirking on his face as he was hovering over her. He was still on her as she said "get off me" as he chuckled and said "What if i do not want to".

He got up and rolled his eyes as he snickered at her as he walked away and went to his teammates and looked as his eyes lingered on her.

He smirked as he gonna have fun with her and make her life a living hell.

We trained and saw what they could do and evaluated them as we paired them up with people and saw their abilities.

"I WANT the blonde one" says a new person, who lucas has never seen in his life. "no, i get her" he said so fast as the room went silent.

Lucas raised his eye brow as he got up from his seat and turned towards the other male "that wont be a problem will it" as he titled his head as he smirked as he already knew that he was gonna get her.

He wanted her and he was gonna get her, he thought as he glared at him as the males eyes got big as he smirked at his reaction.

They went inside a room to talk as he soon finds out that he got exactly what he wanted.