25 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

[S4E04-THE FIVE]

— ☆ —

      "ELEANOR, DARLING, I THINK ITS TIME AGAIN." Kol began, cupping Eleanor's hand within his own as she'd been tracing small patterns into his bare chest. She looked up to him confused, pushing herself up onto her elbows as her eyebrows furrowed. "To practice feeding." He clarified, noting how the blonde tensed at the idea, and rested her head back to his bare chest. Kol sighed heavily, disliking how stubborn Eleanor was to ever try feeding on a living human being again. Of course, when she'd first tried, she ripped the deputy's head off in a split moment.

The person she'd witnessed herself become, was one she hated. She didn't want to be a monster. And yet, that's exactly what she became in that moment. Driven by a rage amplified by her newfound vampiric side. The blonde bit her cheek, close to drawing blood as she pushed harder at the anxious thoughts flooding her mind. A large qualm of worry washed over her, making the once blissful morning, a wreck. "I'd rather not, Kol."

It was palpable; the disdain and defiance against such an idea held in the tone of her voice. He sighed again, knowing it would truly not be easy at all. It'd only been about two weeks since both she and Elena, had turned together. She'd finally caught up with everyone, getting the reunion she'd needed with her — the word made Kol roll his eyes all the way into his head — best friend, Damon Salvatore. They hugged, cried a little and finally reconnected like they should've a long time ago. The raven-haired vampire also rolled his eyes at the simple idea of Kol Mikaelson, famed ripper and psychopath, to be Eleanor's boyfriend. The two men were at odds, but defiantly held back for the younger vampires sake.

Kol sighed quietly, tucking an arm behind his head as he tried to remember what he'd been told by Elena the morning before. Well, not truly told...more so overheard. Damon was taking both Elena and the Bennet witch to a campus in a town near Mystic Falls. All to practice feeding. It's what gave the original the inspiration to start teaching Eleanor. "I have an idea."

      She peered up at him curiously, her blue eyes clashing with his brown ones. "And what could that be?"

   "We're going to a party." The smirk that'd slipped onto his lips effortlessly made the blonde roll her eyes lightly at the look.

   "What party exactly is this?" Rebekah asked, holding up a black dress against Eleanor's petite frame. The younger vampire simply shrugged, taking the dress from her friends hands to turn to towards the mirror. The dress clutched tightly in her hands, holding it up closer to her body. "It looks good. Wear it."

     "I will," she smiled towards her friend in the mirror, earning a small one in response. "Also, I think it's some type of halloween one? It's at a college and surprisingly enough, we're going with Elena, Damon and Bonnie."