-Capture My Heart (BK3: Niall Horan)

✿ C A P T U R E   M Y   H E A R T:  Trilogy to Picture This (1) & Second Snapshot(2). {Book Three}✿

I do not own the characters of One Direction or anyone associated with them in real life. However, all other characters are fictional and belong to me. This story is completely fictional and all events are figments of my imaginiation.

This story will contain strong language, moderate scenes of violence, and mild sexual references. For these reasons it is PG-13.

All my works are copyrighted under the copyright designs and patents act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement is of this Copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright © 2012 thesamemistakes

-------------------------------------------------¸.•*¨*'•.¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.•*¨*'•.¸------------------------------------------------------

{BOOK THREE TO PICTURE THIS & SECOND SNAPSHOT}

'Capture my heart in a vintage photo frame. Frame it in only the best and love it with all of your heart. I dare you, to promise me you’ll be mine forever. It doesn’t take much. Just capture my heart and keep it. We can make some memories worth keeping on the way.'

Secrets. How would you feel if you knew that pretty much all the people that you thought never would, were keeping secrets from you? There’s something being hidden. And it’s something big. And Ashley’s determined to find out what. But it’s not only what she wasn’t told, it’s what was lied to her about. It always seems to be the people she least expects. It’s not only the fact that she really doesn’t know as much about her past, present and future as she thought, someone’s determined to make sure of three things. One: That she remains as clueless as she has done for years. Two: That her life is a mysterious living hell. Three: That she’s put into so much jeopardy and sabotage that she can’t take it anymore and crumbles underneath the pressure of being stalked and sabotaged. Basically, they want to make her go completely mad. At first it was all fine and dandy, it was a fresh start, a new life as a happy couple doing well for themselves, but for Ashley, you can run from your past, but it’ll always be there to catch you up in the end. But it’s not just her, one target would never be enough, it pays off to kill off at least for a while the ones close to her. So just how long can Niall and Ashley take the pressures of this crazy life? It’s not just their lives’ that are hanging in the balance; their relationship is doomed for murder too. Life isn't about fighting off the bad anymore, it's about preventing it in the first place. And sometimes, you really can't trust anyone anymore, even if you want to. After all, you’re more vulnerable when you’re standing alone.

-------------------------------------------------¸.•*¨*'•.¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.•*¨*'•.¸------------------------------------------------------

A/N.

Well that's all very pretty up there;)

I think I'm gonna pretty this story up a little bit, with cool symbols and shit like that:-) cus you know, bad ass.

I love you all so so so much for getting me this far. With this many fans, votes, friends, and just in general your suppourt has been truly amazing and honestly means the world to me. I was thinking, we should have a fanbase name;D because you know, I love you all so freaking much we should all be family yeah okay.

I burnt my whole hand with the curling tongs yesterday:( I was literally like crying hysterically it hurt so much you don't even know. I thoguht it would be okay cus like I normally burn my neck or my ear quickly or something and it's fine but this time it was my whole hand around like the wand thing, cus I dropped it and automatically went to catch it:'( I had to keep my hand in this bowl of cold water for three hours cus it stung too much to take out. My Dad took me to the hospital, and like it hurt so much when they cleaned it and now there's like this massive patch of skin missing on my palm:S

Anyway, woo threequel;D

The first chapter will be uploaded on the 28th of September as a reminder:)

Love you all so much, even though I've said it a lot but yeah, that is how much I love you.

-Emily.