Chapter 14: Nightmares

I had Aizawa sensei helped me carry the students onto the bus and into their hotel room. After he asked what happened, I told him that Dabi knocked all of us out and left me there so I can help them transfer to the bus. To my surprise, he believed me. Once all the girls woke up, they lunged towards me and comforted me.

"Jiro! Are you ok? Did "he" hurt you?" Mina asked. I shook my head no.

"I'm so glad you're ok." Hagakure said whole patting my back. Tears then formed in my eyes as I started to cry. I missed him. I missed him so much. This past year, I didn't know what to do without him. Now that I've found him, he's a villain. I'm not supposed to be a villain, I'm supposed to be a hero. That also means that I have to put every villain in jail. I don't want to put the person I love the most behind bars. That's just, horrible.

"Jiro!" I looked and see Kirishima at the door with the boys. I looked up and saw a pair of arms wrapped around me. To my surprise, it was Bakugou.

"Hey. We're getting him back. We're making him a hero again. So don't cry. Ok? Earphone girl?" He said patting my head. That made me smile. I've never seen this side of him before.

"I also have to teach that bastard a lesson for throwing me around like that." He said smirking and cracking his P knuckles, he's back now. That made me laugh, and everybody laughed too.

"HEY! WHO TOLD YOU TO LAUGH HUH?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" He shouted while sparks came out of his hands.

"Kachan, this is a hotel room you shouldn-." "SHUT UP YOU SHITTY NERD! I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF AFTER I BLOW PICKACHU'S FAKE ARM OFF!" Everyone then started to laugh.

"Allright everybody! We're going to rescue and tame back Kaminari tommorow night so, we'll have half a day to train. I know you guys are eager to go now, however, that would be to risky. Now, GO TO SLEEP BRATS!" Aizawa sensei barged in the room and went outside. Tommorow, we're going be able to see denki again. We're going to be able to see the old, yellow haired Denki again. The boys then left soon after and I went to sleep and got ready for tommorow. Denki, After this past year, we will be reunited again.

Denki's Pov

I went into my room and turned my lights off and jumped straight into bed. That night, I dreamed of my old self and Kyoka. We were running through a flower field smilling like nothing had happened.

"Denki! Look! A butterfly landed on my nose!"

"Thats good luck Kyoka!"

"Neh, Denki?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Hmm...I don't know. What about you?"

"I want to be a hero! Just like your mom and dad!"

"Eh? My old man? Well, if you're becoming a hero, then I'm becoming one too! To protect you of course!"

"Well! I'll be your partner then!"

"Yeah! I'm the stun gun hero, Charge bolt!"

"Then I'll be the hearing hero, Earphone jack!"

"Hey! Thats a nice name Kyoka!"

"Your name is also very cool Denki!"

It was a nice memory. A nice dream. Was... suddenly, I saw my little self waving goodbye as Kyoka left for vacation. After I went home, I saw that my entire house, was on fire. I ran inside and saw my mother, being crushed under pieces of wood.

"MAMA?!" I screamed.

"Denki, run!" My mother said, trembling.

"From what? Who did this to you mama?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Just run and leave me!" She said pushing me back with her quirk.

"Mom!" I said before my back slammed into something.

"What are you doing? Kaminari Denki?" My father looked at me.

"Papa?" I managed.

The next thing I knew was that I saw a figure in front of me. Standing.

"Who-who are you?" I trembled.

"I'm here to help you." He said.

"H-help me?" I asked.

"Yes, no one was there to save you, am I right?" I nodded and took his hand.

"Boy, tell me, what is it that you want?" He asked.

"I want to destroy my father's carreer. I want to kill him." I said.

"Very well." He said as he held my hand.

And there was another ray of white light that hit me. This was in middle school. I met Jiro again. We went to the same middle school at that time. Jiro was already crying to see that I was ok. But, another bad memory then appeared. It was when our middle school was attacked.

"Hey! Kaminari! Lets go to the next class!" Jiro said, tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah, we don't want to be late!" I said giving her a neck lock. Suddenly a big "boom" sound went off. The next thing I knew was seeing Kyoka, being crushed by wooden ceiling. Screams were every where. I ran towards her and tried to lift the wooden plank off of her.

"Denki. Froget about me and save yourself!" She said holding my hand.

"No! I can't!" I said still trying to lift it.

"Denki, do this for me. I donmt want you to die because of me." She said, tears comming out of her eyes.

"SCREW YOUR FEELINGS! YOU WANT TO BE A HERO RIGHT? I PROMISED YOU THAT I'LL BECOME A HERO WITH TOU RIGHT? THEN WHAT KIND OF HERO AM I IF I LEFT YOU BEHIND HERE!?" I said tears spilling out of my eyes.

"Denki...you idiotic Pickachu." She said smilling.

In the end, we were safe and sound with some injuries and broken bones. However, another ray of light flashed before me. The next I saw was a world where the floor was the sky. My father was standing there. Watching my mother and the small Kyoka with the old Kyoka burn.

"This is for your future Denki. Know that, I'm always your father." My father looked backi and gave me a genuine smile.

"OLD MAN! GO AWAY! STOP THE FIRE! PLEASE! SAVE THEM! KYOKA! MOM!"

"No one came to save you right? I'm here now. Don't worry."

"ALL FOR ONE!!!"

To be continued~