Chapter 6: Sparring

Jiro's pov

I'm against Tokoyami in the 3rd set and Denki is against Todoroki. Endeavour's son. I don't he's that bad but I'm worried that he's gonna cook Denki for dinner. I giggled at the little statement I made and walked over to where everyone was standing.

"Alright! Young Koda and Young Sato! You can start!" All might said signalling for the two to start battling. As Sato munched on sugar his body then suddenly buffed up. And Koda, he stood there shouting as loud as he can for birds or ant to come. I'm glad he got over the fear of insects. Small underground insects suddenly burted outbof the ground and onto Sato's feet and held hine down as birds came to peck him. Sato was defeated by a un-moving Koda. Koda won.

"Alright! Someone please take Young Sato to recovery girl. He needs to sleep." All might said giving Koda a thumbs up for not killing the poor Sato.

Next up was Midoriya and Kirishima. Midoriya started by flying towards Kirishima as Kirishima hardned his arms up to block him. Kirishima then took his hardned hand and flew a punch towards Midoriya missing as Midoriya went for his head knocking the poor sould out as he slid on the ground. Midoriya won. Next was me. I looked at Denki as he shot me a thumbs up telling me that I'll do fine. I smiled then walked into the small training ground. As Allmight yelled start, I then see Dark Shadow flying towards me. I take my earphone jacks and them into my amplifiers on my hand. Pushing the Shadow back. He then covers Tokoyami and helped him fly. When did he learn that? I can't reach him right now, but I can extend my ear phone jacks. I extended it and plugged one into tokoyami making him shiver as it stings him. I then take my other and wrapped it around him and flung him down knocking him down on the ground with dark shadow.

"Ok! Ok! We give up! I can't move anyways." Tokoyami said struggling to get out. I looked back to see Denki holding up his and for a High five as I give him it.

"Good job Jirou! You were so cool!" He said smilling.

"Thanks." I blushed while returning a smile.

Next was Uraraka and Shoji. It was a tie since Shoji grabbed Uraraka and She made him float. It took them a while to get down. Everyone laughed. Next was the pair I'm worried about the most. Todoroki vs Denki. I'm worried about Denki because he disadvantage. I give him a pat on the back as he gave me a nervous smile.

Kaminari's pov

I stepped inside the battle ground, shaking in fear of my opponent cooking me up like a cooked pikachu. Looking at him made chills go down my back.

"I won't go easy on you. So you better come at me with your full power!" I shouted. Telling him that I wanted him to use his flames. All he did was give me a smile as he send a huge iceberg at me. Stopping before my eyes. I then realized that he's trying to trick me that he's not using is flames. I then covered my self in a lightning barrier. Thatvshould stop the flames. After around a few seconds, I see the flames comming at me while melting the ice in front of me. I rushed into the middle of the flames as the lightning barrier blocked out most of the fire. I then see him emmiting the flames. I smiled widely as I shouted: "I'm winning this!" I then punched him with electricity in my arm as it shocked him. But, the electricity barrier didn't cover my arm. Causing it to burn. His flames then disapeared as my elctricity barrier also turned off. He fell to the ground as I stood there with a almost burnt arm.

Third person's pov

"WOAHHH!" Everyone shouted to see a knocked out Todoroki on the floor and a hurt Kaminari standing.
Kaminari then fell from the burnt on his hand taking his conciousness. Luckly, Jirou caught him as he fell. All might gave her and Momo permission to be dismissed to get the two to the nurse office. The two girls were blushing as they helped the boys into the nurse office. Momo then left because she has to continue the sparring training, leaving Jiro with the two boys. Soon later, todoroki woke up and was allowed to leave. Feeling a bit tired, she layed her hands on the bed as she layed on them. She then fell asleep. Soon after, Kaminari woke up and blushed madly seeing Jirou sleep so peacfully. He covered his mouth with his good hand to try and not scream.

"Do you, like her Kaminari?" He heard a voice as he searched the room to see a Aoyama hugging his stomach smirking.

"Wha- Aoyama! Why are you!saying thay now!?" He whispered.

"Well, looking at the blushing you, I assumed that you do. If you need some advice, you can ask me." He posed but then went straight back to hugging his stomach. He just nodded, not wanting to wake up the sleeping Jirou.

"All right! Go back to your dorms and pack your bags. You have to go in 2 days!" Recovery girl walked in and tapped Jirou's shoulder to wake her up. Her head shout up right in front of Denki's face. She blushed and looked away. Denki just looked at his bed.

"You should confess to her." Aoyama whispered while patting his shoulder.

"Dude!" Kaminari shouted.

Jirou heard their conversation and thought that he liked another girl in the class as a frown the appeared on her face.

To be continued~

Yo! Rou is back with another chapter! Chapter uh, 7? Yeah, chapter 7 would be worked on after this chapter is published. Well, as usual, Stay safe and read Daily! Rou out!