Chapter 12: Good bye, I love you

I walked back to the boy's hotel room and layed on the bed. My face is somehow still red from what happened.

"Yo, Kaminari, you okay bro?" Kirishima's voice rang into my ears at I looked up. "You're face and Jirou's has been red ever since the time we were on the bus. Did something happened?" He asked. My fave then turned another 50 shades of red as he mentioned that.

"N-nothing bro!" I stammered.

"You got yourself a girl didn't you?" I jumped and looked up to Kirishima.

"What the hell!? How'd you know?" Now the boys were staring at me now.

"Wait. Kaminari, you got a girlfriend!?" Sero asked sitting on the bed.

"U-uh I..." I managed to get out.

"It's obvious that its the earphone girl is it not?" Bakugou said walking out of the shower with his tux already on.

"I'm going to shower." I said grabbing my tux and putting my gears down. After I was done I walked put and sat on the bed again.

How the hell did Kirishima know this!? I didn't tell him about what happened at the alley. Wait. He didn't watch us did he? He was with Mina. How can he know what I did with Jirou? Ah got damn it all. I rubbed my hair a bit. After the boys got dressed, we walked down to the lobby and met up with the others. I saw Jirou and my legs got weak as my face then grew red again. At least my face isn't as red as Midoriya's. He's been staring at Uraraka for the past 5 minutes now. I looked to see Jirou also blushing as I walked up to her. I gave her a hug and she gave me one back as we smiled.

"So you actually decided to go with the one I chosed." I teased.

"Hey, I asked for your opinion didn't I?" She poked me with her ear jacks.

"Ah! Ok! Ok! You win!" I said rubbing my arm. Shit. She hit the battery. I looked to see that she's confused.

"Denki, is there something on your arm?" She asked. Oh my god. Kaminari Denki, you've got to be the dumbest person in the world.

"Its nothing." I said giving her a thumbs up. It looks like she trust me. We then went to the main room and my mouth was wide opened. There was food everywhere. And there was also people dancing in the middle.

"Yo, Kaminari, look at that girl with that big boob over there!" Mineta whispered in my ears.

"Nah, sorry bro, I'm not looking, I got myself someone to look at 24/7." I said walking up to Kyoka and giving her a kiss on her cheeks. Which she blushed to and gave me a small shock with her earphone jacks. We both laughed and went to get food. It seems that Midoriya ahd got the courage to as Uraraka out and it also seems that she accepted and broke down in the girl's hotel room. I also heard that Kirishima confesed to Mina when we were going on patrol.

"Momo! Calm down, take little food and eat little by little!" I heard Kyoka say. I looked over to see that Momo was stuffing herself with cold soba.

"Kyoka, whats going on?" I walked over and wrapped my hands around her shoulder.

"Denki, this girl is listening to Todoroki's advice: stuff your mouth with all the cold soba and don't let anyone get to them or else you'll know what happen." She explained as I burst out in laughter.

"You know he's just joking rig-?" I looked over to see todoroki doing the same.

"See?" Momo said cleaning her mouth with a napkin.

"Todoroki! Stopppppp!" I said running over to him and said explained to him that even if eats all of the soba noodles here, they'll bring out even nore. He nodded and went to talk to Momo. Suddenly, the light dimmed and a slow music had being put on. I offered my hand to Kyoka as she took it while she chuckled. I see everyone in our class doing the same, Ojiro with Hagakure, Midoriya with Uraraka, Tsuyu and Tokoyami, Momo and Todoroki and Kirishima with Mina. The rest just stood out and stuffed their mouths with food.

"This is so unlike you denki." Kyoka said while dancing.

"But you know you would still love me." I smirked and she giggled abit. It should be time... I leaned in and gave her a kiss, on the lips this time. She looked shock as she smiled. I then sent out a little bolt of electricity. We kept dancing until there was a big explosion which created a hole in the wall.

"IT'S THE VILLAIN LEAGUE!" Someone shouted as they spotted Dabi and Shigaraki with Warp gate. Aizawa sensei stood up and rushed towards them.

"Stop. We did not come here for a fight." Warp gate said standing in front of the league. I looked at Kyoka. She held my hand tightly, I didnmt want to let go. I really don't want to but... for her sake. I let go of her hand and walked towards the league as I saw Dabi smile.

"They've come to take me." I declared. I see Kyoka running towards me with Kirishima behind.

"Bro! Stop! What are tou doin?" Kirishima shouted.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I laughed.

"Denki?" I heard Kyoka's shaky voice. That pierced through my heart like a sharp spear or bullet.

"I don't belong with you guys. I belong with the people behind me. The villains." I said looking at Kyoka one more time.

"Sorry Kyoka, Goodbye, I love you." I said electricity surrounding me as I disapeared with Dabi's blue flames and Kurogiri's purple warp gate. God. Today was a good day.

"Well done Kaminari." I heard Kurogiri say.

"I'm glad that I can help you." I smiled.

To be continued~

Yo! Sorry, I was meant to upload this last week but then I got busy. Sorry for this ya'll. Don't hate me. Anyways, I've got to go. As always, Stay safe and Read daily! Bye!!!