Chapter 14: Kimmi's Return

Johnny and I sat patiently almost in the middle of the night waiting for Kimmi. She must be terrified. I just hope mom placed her with a flight attendant. Or did she change her mind and traveled with Kimmi? I sighed out as I just starred at the exit door. By the door I saw people coming out heading to the luggage area. That was our queue to go in the limo. The driver was already outside smocking. A lot of people came out of this plane barely saw any children. I kept my eyes attentive as I worriedly hope Kimmi is ok.

She is so terrified of heights I hope they didn't put her by the window. I kept looking around and just plain worriedness. She can be brave little girl but she is just another scaredy cat. Like me. I just started biting my nails and then I finally spot her. Balling in tears and I took instinct. What happened? I saw the flight attendant looking down sadly and she just looked plain terrified and worried. I quickly ran to them. Kimmi spots me and she runs towards me. The flight attendant is taken a back and runs behind her. But she spots me and so she jogged towards me.

I hugged her tightly to me as she just cried the flight attendant a bit out of breath. Understandable when wearing those clothes Kimmi had a bruise by her neck and it made my blood boil. I looked around for if mom came with her but nothing. Johnny and the flight attendant spoke for a bit as I walked to the luggage zone to get her belongings. She looked so scared something did happen and I know it will take Kimmi a while to speak of it. 

"Is mom ok?" I asked her gently as I did my best not to ask anything big 

"She ok... Dad is very mad... He hit me for no reason" she say gently as her tears started up again 

"It's ok he won't hurt you anymore he was just angry he will say sorry when he calms down ok?" I lied to her softly but deep down something is going on and its not going to end well 

I groaned out as I started thinking of new ideas about how to handle the situation of mom and dad. Kimmi is so young it will take her a while for her to understand what is going on. I will maintain her in the dark until she grows up. I hope mom calls me back to give me information about the situation with her and dad. 

I hold Kimmi tight at my shoulder as I waited to reach the bottom of the stairs. She is still young so she is still afraid of heights. I sighed out as I fixed her small body in my arms and when we reached the bottom she rose her head and looked around. I could hear her little tummy growl and it made me laugh. She lays her head on my shoulder when I confirmed that Johnny's parent's have food ready for her. 

All we need know would be her little or big suitcase. I kept walking for a minute maybe two and Johnny had reached me. He came running a pile of papers in his hands and a small bag. Colorful and all covered in Ponies from My Little Pony. Kimmi is such a spoiled little girl in so many ways. At least she will be out of danger until further notice. I had explained to Johnny what dad did to Kimmi and what mom had told me. 

I presumed he would just say she is safe know or just be a bit mad. But Johnny looked very much angry at the new found information and I knew I would have to calm him down later just for in case. I sighed out and I just noticed his eyes light up with anger. We had reached the Baggage/Luggage zone and I noticed Kimmi's suitcase in the thing from the distance. Hers is very cute and there was barely people anyways. 

But for in case Johnny went to check if it was her but it wasn't a skinny almost a bit tall girl. She looked pretty young so maybe 7 or 8 years old. Johnny had handed her the little suitcase to her and she runs off giggling. I rolled my eyes at him but I walked up to him and noticed a red suitcase. Medium sized. We saw the letter K in and so Johnny went ahead to check it. 

It was Kimmi's and I felt confused Kimmi's clothes is small but I never understood it doesn't have much. I know mom told me most of her clothes are back home but why a fairly big suitcase. Something is wrong here. Dad must have said something and mom didn't like it. I would have to try and speak to her when she calls me. 

Weirdly she hasn't called me to check if Kimmi arrived. No text no nothing. What is going on here? Did mom send Kimmi and just basically abandoned us? It can't be mom is not like that. She may have gotten angry with me before but she is funny and caring. That's how she is but is weird how she hasn't called me or Johnny to verify if Kimmi had arrived safely. 

I would have to call her when I have the chance. When Johnny had the suitcase we waited for if she had a second one I wouldn't know is mother would have sent her with other things but we waited and waited. But nothing came out and so we walked out of there. Johnny called the Limo and Kimmi had fallen asleep on my shoulder. 

She has an empty stomach but she fell asleep. Was she that afraid of planes or of what dad did? I would need more information about the situation by know. I will ask her more questions about everything. Something horrible will happen but she won't say it but I will wait for her phone call. I don't want her getting hurt with dad for the stupid reason of speaking with me. Maybe he already knows Kimmi returned over here. Is mom ok? Is she hurt? Man I will get very angry if I find out if Dad had done something to her. 

I must be patient and positive. For Kimmi's sake as well as my mother. I sighed out and just stared at my little sister.

I hope things work out.