Chapter 2: Hospital Kiss

As my mouth smelled minty I looked at the time and it was only 12:00 m, I ran beside the gym and as I got to the corner someone grabbed my shirts collar and pulled me aside and pushed me against the wall. When I opened my eyes it was only Johnny he smiled at me. My breath speeded up and I tried to stay straght. My body trembled and I felt scared and suprised. 

My body screamed for his touch but I felt his hand cares my cheek and I breathed out feeling his hand he lowered and my breathing hitched but he quickly stopped. I looked at him as he smiled at me and his breathing became heavy and strong like his fighting the urge for something he slammed both his hands to the wall and I was trapped in the middle of his hands but then he came closer to me and I closed my eyes of fear and then I felt softness on my lips to find myself kissing Johnny.

*OMG they're warm and soft and sweet*

But I was still in shock and when he stopped kissing me he grabbed my hands and we ran to the gates from a construction site near the school. Johnny and I went threw the gate and we hided from the constructors and then as we got out of the construction site we found ourselves in front of McDonalds, Walgreens, etc. He kept on pulling me and he was pulling me towards walgreens. My cheeks flushed a bit of pink and a smile escaped my lips. As we got to walgreens we had found ourselves with the guard of school. *Oh shit*

We stopped and walked to the other direction and we went to the toy or funny side of walgreens and we started to play with the toys and bothering each other. I took pics of everything even when the manager ran us out as we laughed all the way.

"That was fun we should do that again" Johnny told me while I laughed

He grabbed my wrist and ran faster towards subway so we can eat something.

I sat on the table while Johnny ordered our food. *Wow I never knew spending time with him would be fun* Johnny sat down and brought two sandwiches with two pizzas and the drinks I had smiled at the food and then a plate of cookies were brought to us. *Mmmmm chocolate chip cookies*

"So what did you do today I mean before you hanged out with me?" he asked

"Well I was going to class but the principal announced that our teacher was killed by an animal which it drained its blood and so I had nothing else to do but walk around the school" I answered him

"Wow really an animal can do that?" he asked shocked and confused

"Yeah there are animals that can do that I knew which ones were but I forgot them years ago" I answered as I took a cookie into my mouth

"So you use to read animal books?" he asked really curious as he took a bite of the pizza

"Yeah when I was little I would read animal books just to know and be a vet but I changed my mind and wanted to be a writer" I told him with a smile

"Wow a writer isn't that real hard?" he asked

"Well no if you have mush time then you can write all the time" I told him with a smile

"Cool" he said as he took another bite

"And you what would you want to be?" I asked with a light smile

"I want to build cool houses for those in need without them paying and for the kids as well" he sounded so adorable and so responsable

I smiled at him and we finished eating and we walked out of there and I coudn't stop glancing at him I felt so happy to be with him. We stopped at some shop and he bought a notebook for his sketching ideas for houses. We walked around for a bit more then we walked to the mall and we laughed all the way there and I filmed the stupidity that we did on our way there.

I smiled, I was actually having fun with someone the sun was making me want to pore cold water all over my body it was so damn hot. I staid in one spot and I had smiled and looked at the floor the day was going really well. *Wow he kissed me and he hanged out with me my hearts pounds like an elephant trying to rampage all around the world* I touched my chest with my shirt in hands.

My chest hurted with my heart punding so heard I could berely breath my body was shaking but then a soft touch held the side of my face and I looked and it was Johnny with a worry expression.

My eyes started to get blury and dizzy kind of way. I shaked my head and I walked trying to keep my balance but was held by the waist and sat on the floor by force. *Whats going on with me?*

My vision started to darken and I shacked my head but then everything went black and the last thing I heard was my name on Johnnys lips. As I started to wake up my breathing was dificult and I sat up but was holded down, I opened my eyes to find Johnny holding me.

My eyes wide open and I fixed myself and sat straight. I looked at his eyes and they were a bit red and like I didnt care and I completely looked at him he looked so tired. I looked around and I was on the hospital and had a lot of stuff around my body and a niddle on my arm. I tried to take it out but Johnny stopped me. I looked at him and his lips touched mine and his tung entered my mouth calming my body and accepting him in my mouth. Then he stopped the kiss and he smiled at me I looked around and the place was really dark.

"What happened?" I asked confused and a bit scared

"The sun was to mush for you and you had fainted the doctor said it was over heat and it happens to anybody that your ok and when you wake up he'll come over and check you to see if you can go" he explained with a smile

"How long was I out?" I asked again

"Almost 12 hours" he answered a bit sad

"What?... but weres my family and what time is it?" I kept asking worried and scared

"I sent your family home and its only 1 in the morning" he answered with a small smile

"That wonders why is it so dark here" I told him with a small smile

He leaned in and kissed me deeply and he didnt stop and I really liked this kiss. My insides felt happy and I really like him kissing me and saving me. My hands held his cheek while his held behind my neck and pulled me closer to deepen more the kiss. He kissed me gently but then it went fierce like if he was hungry for me and I liked it and I hugged him tightly as I kissed him the same way.

Hope you guys like this chapter theres more on the way love you all and comment for errors Edited :P