Chapter 3: White Wolf attacks

When I got out of the hospital Johnny took me to eat some ice scream and visit his family but they weren't home so he would just shrugged it and we play on his PlayStation 2 Call of Duty, he always beats me and gets me when am looking for him. This past days I've been getting to know more about Johnny for some reason teachers they loved Johnny and they don't care if I go with him everywhere ditching their classes. Today Johnny and I are going to the county fair they say the County Fair would be bigger than before and it would be the last time that it would happen.

"No your not going" mom said with her arms crossed

"Why?" I asked as Johnny looked at us as I pleaded with my doggy eyes

"NO your taking care of your little sister this week your father and I have to go on a business trip and your not leaving your little sister for a boys hang out" Mom said with a fierce gleam

"Than she can come with us and have fun my mom is staying with me and she loves little kids" Johnny stand next to me and he held my hand

Mom looked at me but her eyes saw our hands but I didn't back away and mom smiled really exited "Oh of course deary but if something happens to my little angel your both dead alright"

"Yes ma'am" Johnny said in a soldier kinda mode and he had let my hand go and saluted mom like a general and said straight and for real "We will never let her out of our site"

"Good know go" mom said then yelled at up stairs "Kimmy your going to a county fair"

Kimmy ran down the stairs excited and jumped on mom saying "When or with hum... with big brother" 

Johnny thought it was really cute and said "Of course you will little angel"

Mom looked at Johnny and then looked at me and with her eyes she said take care of Johnny with Kimmy, I nod once and I pulled Johnny back saying "Oh ok Kimmy lets go were going to have a lot of fun"

Kimmy got off mom arms and then jumped into mine but mom said "I want Kimmy here before midnight"

"Yeah mom you know how I am with Queen Kimmy" I told mom *Queen Kimmy looks cute today I hope Johnny don't say other cute things to Kimmy*

"But you Alex I don't care what time you have to get here alright" mom told me with a small smile

I smiled back but when I felt Johnny's hand on my shoulder then I heard him yell. When I looked Kimmy had bit him and I looked at Kimmy and she looked mad. *Shit Kimmy*

"Kimmy..." mom said with an attitude "How dare you bit the boy who's taking you to the county fair"

"He touched big brother and I didn't like it" Kimmy said with big puppy eyes

"Its alright she was protecting her brother like am doing but hey she can ride in the limo" he said and I looked at him puzzled and he explained "What... before I came here I gave dad a call and asked him for one of the limos" Johnny looked at Kimmy and said "Know you can ride like a Queen that you are"

Kimmy blushed and giggled. I smiled and I felt happy maybe Kimmy will like him but then Kimmy said "But know this Alex is mine and always will be"

I faced palmed myself but Johnny said something that got to me "I'll never take away Alex from you we're just friends"

*Riiiiight Friends* I smiled a bit and Kimmy hopped of and then jumped on Johnny. Johnny and Kimmy went outside to wait the limo when I wanted to follow mom stopped me and she waited for them to be farther so they wouldn't listen to her or us.

As they were far mom started talking in a soft tone "Alex you need to make your sister hate you because when you get married with Johnny she would never let you"