Chapter 10: Losing Control

Alex's POV

*I think I should say those words more often... But...* I rubbed my butt and walked out of the shower with him behind me with a huge grin on his face I slapped him lightly in his shoulder earning a playful laugh out of him. *... My butt hurts a lot lucky me I cleaned all the cum that dripped out* The thought of his cum inside me made me blush harder and get a bit hard again making me blush and look for clothing but I didn't find mine which I ended up grabbing his clothing.

It was a bit big on me but it felt comfy using them arms surrounded me and I tensed up and then I felt lips on my neck and I relaxed lightly as I let him kiss me on the neck. He stopped when someone knocked on the door we looked and he separated from me and when he went to walk towards the door the man that hurt Johnny was there and I hid behind him scared out of my mind.

Growling was heard and I just tugged at his shirt making him huff and look at me. Johnny was worried about me but I just looked at him and saw how he calmed down quickly and went to cook something I just stayed beside him as I felt the burning of eyes behind me and I just was so scared I didn't know what to do except hide.

I heard a playful slap on the shoulder I glanced and the woman smiled and spoke "Leave the pore kid alone you have scared him a lot so calm down"

I was terrified out of my mind he glared at me again but he then gave a chuckle and spoke "Why I was having a bit of fun"

"Good Bye" Johnny spoke in arrogance

"Shut it boy..." the man said in anger

I was terrified "Make me old man" Johnny spoke with venom

I was know looking at Johnny as I saw how he was getting mad and in a trance in wanting to see blood. I gulped and I didn't know what to do and I just needed to leave I heard the phone ring and Johnny grabbed it.

"Good Morning to whom am I speaking?" Johnny asked after a bit he smiled and spoke again "Oh hey Kimmy... Your brother is here you want to speak with him?"

I smiled and ran to Johnny's side feeling happy and wanting the phone he handed it to me quickly.

Johnny's POV

I handed him the phone and he began to speak with Kimmy happily I glared at Michael as he glared at me we had that staring contest but he ended up huffing and walking away.

*Good* I turned around and opened the fridge to make some breakfast I know Alex must be really hungry so let me cook him something to eat.

I saw him smile and laugh as he spoke to his little sister and I just smiled and took out eggs and bread with a bit of milk. I cracked open every egg and mixed it in my hands as it was completely yellow I had a bit of milk and mixed it more. I put the bowl down and grabbed a bit of bacon chopped it up and added to the egg mix. I turned the stove on and added butter I dip the bread and I put it to cook I did it again and made like 5 or 6 french toast with bacon and I made apart bacon as well with three small waffles.

I went and slid my hands around Alex's waist and asked "What would you want to drink?"

He began to blush hard making me grin at him in which he answered "Fruit Juice"

I smiled and I let him go and I searched in the fridge for fruit juice and I was happy but then I felt a strong pulse and a aching pain in my heart and I stumbled back I heard my name but it sounded distant and echo. My vision was getting blurry but I shut my eyes tightly and I growled hands touched my shoulder. Soft tender hands and my eyes snapped open and I glanced at Alex who looked terrified and in a swift move I didn't know but I pulled him to me and sunk my teeth in his neck earning a small gasp and I covered his mouth muffling his moan.

The taste of his blood made me groan in pleasure. The sweet and innocent boy I had a crush on was know with me and I was making him mine I held him against the floor and I stopped biting him and I licked his wound earning a low moan. He began to pant and I just couldn't resist but my eyes wide open and I stared at him.

He blushed a bit his shirt was stretched out showing me his chest I saw how he was breathing heavily panting a bit as well. His eyes closed I looked up and saw the phone dangle a bit and I went and put it back in place hanging up.

I lay back holding my shirt gripping it tightly and I frustrated groan came out of me I heard my name again but low and I groan as I just really wanted to hear my name all over again in bed as I go deep... *Shit am over doing it... Something is up or is just me?*

I stared at my lovely angel as he looked vulnerable in front of me I could still see the light blush and he looked at me confused and worried. I should have controlled myself but my angel is so tempting. *Dammit* I sighed and I went grabbed the carton of fruit juice and a cup and poured it all in.

"Sorry love... I need to do some stuff eat and stay in my room... I would be back soon I just..." I greeted my teeth and I put the fruit juice away and say "...sorry I need to go love but you better eat everything"

He was still confused and I gave him a peck on the lips and left towards Michael to ask questions and I wanted answers. *Where are my parents? Where do they live? Do I have siblings? Did I ever kill someone in the past? Did my parents ever loved me?* More questions roamed my mind and I couldn't handle it.