Love at first bite

Hi am Alex and I go to a public school named Rafael Lopez Landron and am 16 about to go 17 know that am a senior. I hang out with people that I know that they would know I exist. Am 6'0, my hair is dark purple, my skin is like a light creme, my eyes are green and am gay. I dont mind telling but am scared of being bullied and being hit by others who think they have power over me and I've seen it in the past week of school.

I like some boy for some time but never had the courage on asking his name or asking him out to know him or at least saying hello. But I would always get his attention and he tried to come over but he gets for some reason scared and doesnt come. Today was the day a back to school and I was scared to talk to my crush. I was on the tables and he would sit there alone far away from everyone. Girls had tried to talk to him in a flurty way but I knew he didn't like some girls only wanted his body not the way he was I love the way he was. He is smart, nice and he helps those in need but some took advantige of him. I would sometimes help him to take away the flock of girls without him noticing.

I ended up gaining money by making homeworks and cheats for the girls and some guys. The money I won I bought a phone I told my parents about it and they convinced me to stop which I did. I would see him sad as girls surounded him and hurt him a lot I would get really mad but he stopped being with others and ended up being alone all the time for a whole year but this school year I would make him see that not everyone wants to use him or hurt him.

I sat in front of him, I wanted to back out but something held me right there and he looks so peacefull and so calm but you can see sadness and depresion threw his eyes. *Am going to do it... Am going to talk to him am not running away like i always do*

"G-G-Go-Good morning am A-A-Alex Guzman"I tell him a bit nerves

"Johnny good morning as well" he told me as he looks at me with does red eyes and white smile

"So how was your vacation?" I asked with a smile

"Kinda boring but it was ok" he answered as he took out a book

"Really tell me about it" I told him with my green eyes sparkling to know

His eyes open with suprised and asked a bit "Wait you dont mind if I talk a lot? I thought you were going to harras me into making your homework or make me your supposed friend so you can be closer to me and then braking me"

"Nah am not that kind of person and besides I've berely see you talk at all and smile until know" I told him with a light smile and light blush

*Ahh I love as his pale skin shines a bit in the sun, his red eyes that could get to your soul and his hair that looks so smooth and dark as the night with no light*

"But ok am always locked up because of my good things, good grades and no friends it is hard here to make some when it comes to being smart and hot and I cant share with anybody not even for my crush" he told me a bit sad and he looked down with his hair covering his eyes

*He has a crush on someone* Deep down I felt sad and depressed but I wanted to make him smile so I looked at him.

"Dont be sad if you want give me your address and I'll get you out every night if you like am not a day person but I would go and get you to see that smile on your face" I told him happy

He looks at me and blushes lighty. *Oh god that was so adorable* He started talking and I just listened he sounded really happy to have someone to share things with and to talk and smile a lot. He has so mush trouble in his family I wish he was with me even though I have problems sometimes but I would love to see him smile like this all the time. He kept on talking and talking and talking but for some reason I didnt care I letted him talk. I would smile as he told me about himself and he would let me talk and he knows a lot of me too. We laughed and smiled and it was awesome. Hanging out with my crush I thought this day would never happen.

"... but even if theres trouble at home and theres trouble with you liking me and...." he covers his mouth as I look at him suprised he said to mush

"Wait you like me... you really like me" I told him a bit happy but shocked happiness went to my eyes *He likes me... Am his crush!*

The bell rang and he just grabbed my phone and I didnt know what he was doing. He was making a call and his phone rang and he smiled. He took his phone out and he dialed something on it. He standed up and he grabbed his stuff and then he threw me my phone and I cought it a bit surprised.

"Call me when you can" he told me as he winked once and then left

*What just...* I opened my phone to see his name and hearts at a number he even put a picture in it. *He added his phone number... yes* I smiled and jumped but remembered am in school and I had grabbed my bag and I ran to class to see my teacher out.

The principal announced his passed away some rabid animal attacked him draining all his blood. There are few animals that can do that I know because I read animal books when I was a kid but I ended up throwing the books away. I walked around bored as hell when all of a sudden my phone vibrates. I check to see and it was a text from Johnny.

TEXTS

"Hey what are you doing?" Johnny asked he added a face ;)

"Walking around bored and you" I answered with a light blush and added a face -_-

"Well am about to leave wanna come" he told me and added another face ^/////^

"Alright were do we meet up?" I ask and added a face for fun :D

"Behind the gym" he answered as he added a face to :)

END OF TEXTS

OMG am meeting up with my crush. I have to go. Before I get to behind the gym, I blow at my hand to check if its fresh but no it wasnt so I took out my pack of gum and I put one in my mouth and know my mouth feels and smells minty.

Hope you guys like it and comment my errors if you guys want.....hope you like it good night Edited ^_^