Chapter12: Fear

Recap 😛

I saw that white wolf again as it pounced on the woman pushing her away as another pounced on the man. Some wolves appeared trying to separate them. I covered Destiny's face to my chest as she sobbed and trembled a bit.

................................

I had carried Destiny inside weakly the growling and skin ripping was giving me a headache. My body aches to much but once inside I held Destiny against me. I heard growling and so I looked. There stood a wolf big brownish wolf. Destiny trembled and so I hugged her tightly to me.

A greyish wolf had headbutted the brownish wolf sending it to the wall. Damn thats some headbutt. This greyish wolf wags its tail as its eyes stared at the trembling jumble in my arms. Destiny. I held her against me something wanted to come up but I held it back. I looked at her as her little face is still hidden.

"Destiny..." a males voice resounded

"Dad?" she mumbled out

We looked and there stood a naked man as he wrapped a piece of cloth around his waist. Good. I didn't want to see another man naked. I can barely endure Jhonny's glorious body. I gently placed Destiny down as she runs to her father. Excitment written all over her little face. I feel that I would have to get use to this. If I am use to Jhonny being a vampire and there being werewolves also among us. Then I'll deal with it. Even if it terrifies me.

"So this is the human boy you spoke of" my thoughts were untangled by Destiny's talking

"Yes dad... His sister and I are bestest friends... I miss her" Destiny comments and I just felt awkward being here

Something crashes through the wall and poops my leg. I looked down and it was Jhonny. I gasped and fell on my knees by him. He rose up a bit but I held his shoulders. He looks at me bjt we heard a laugh. Anger evident in this big greyish and brown furred wolf. I gulped. My eyes wide open as I felt so much fear.

The wolf was kicked by some man he looks similar to Jhonny. Except older. A bit more stronger. Has a few scars though. Jhonny felt confused and so did I. His a wolf to? Right? Two wolves bowed down to the man and so did Destiny's dad. Destiny just bowed her little head. Oh my god who is this man? Oh my god theres little things I can handle. Wolves? Vampires? What's next? Demons!

Demons exist just not to the non believers in church. Or to the Satanic Believers. Being gay am an open believer. Like know. If this wasn't happening and someone told me that vampires existed. I would have laughed at them and called them crazy. Or think its all just a bad dream. I felt Jhonny move and use my shoulder to stand up.

I quickly stood up to help him and he held his side. It was still healing and I could hear each bone snapping back into place. I gulped as I can feel a sort of pain in my sides. Who can blame? His body smahed through that wall like if it was nothing. Its very much painful.

"Mangy Wolf Lords... Thinking this is their land... Learn your place!" the man finally spoke

The four wolves whined in fear and ran of. One growled but ran of as well. Jhonny stretched and everything cracked into place. A women in a black tight dress appeared. A vest on her shoulders.

"Who the hell is you?" Jhonny snapped at the man "I was handling everything..."

"Yeah... On the floor" the man retorts back

"Your a bigger pain than that other wolf" Jhonny snaps angrily

I have never seen Jhonny act this way before "My god... Will you two just hug and say I miss you dad... I miss you too son... Like a normal father and son would do!"

"Father?" Jhonny and I say in unision

"Yes... But years back he did the same when I did the father part" he protested like a little child

"Get me angry and you will see hell again" the woman snaps angrily at him

"Mom?" Jhonny says confused

Her angry demenour changed as she came and gave Jhonny a hug "Oh honey... You have grown so much... To have my anger and my jet black hair... Your so strong know"

"Honey..." the man starts

"Shut up... Am checking my son..." she snaps at him

Jhonny just laughs "I should have guessed it... He looks like me except with sandy hair and grey eyes..."

"Aw honey... Greatly you didn't inherit his sensitive idiocy" his mother says as she glares at the poor man

"To say the truth I used the innocent idiocy in the human world... Thats where I met Alex" Jhonny comments as he scratched behind his head cheekily

The woman looks at me and I froze. She took a step to me and scanned my whole body. Pocked me a few times and it made me laugh bits and pieces when she pocked jn a ticklish spot. She smiles and places her arm around me making me bend down to her level. A big grin in her face made me feel confused and acared.

Is she the man of the relationship? I looked at Jhonny for help but he just laughs a bit. A few minutes ago there was fighting and blood shed and here they are. Laughing a joking. Like if its a normal thing every day. This is just nuts. 'But crazy in love with Jhonny' My concious sang and I just felt useless in this moment.

"Welcome to the family!" she says loudly by my ear "Your too tall to be this young"

"It.. It runs in the family" I stuttered out with a small smile

"My son is the same height as you... Right?" she says but she pushed us together

Our shoulders colliding "I... I... What?"

"My little baby is taller by two inches... Aaawww your as tall as your father" she says happily