Challenge Me

"You may choose the first move." He said holding his sword pointing towards me.

The cube covered most of the open area, analyzing it and recognizing it as a defense cube for the outsiders I decided to go all out.

"Don't kill him!" Hel said.

Raising my hands together, I concentrated on the atmosphere, the water in the air. Okay i'm ready.

"Water magic? Your specialty." He said eying me and no doubt the magic flow. I need to show him.

In a swift effort, I charged towards him quickly bare handed towards his skull, if he was a mini second later he would've been collapsed. Yes I can do hand to hand. Grabbing his arm, then propelling myself up before kicking his sword out his hand then preforming another kick to launch myself away from his chest, causing him to cough out blood while i flipped away.

"Aqua lock." I said as the water materialized into tentacles grabbing him from everywhere. The next step of the spell was engulfing him in a water orb. I now wanted to try a new for of magic.

Putting both hands up, the changed a bright yellow color, linking to themselves.

"Air magic and Water magic, harmonize." I said doing something I seen from my dream, setting the intention to form into a new element, ice.

Immediately the water orb began to get cold, the freeze up in a frozen stasis.

"Did he win?" Edward asked Hel to which he shrugged trying to pay attention. Immediately I stood still being on guard, preparing another attack.

A magic circle activated under him, causing the cube to vibrate before the ice orb exploded into tiny shards.

"Nice try-" "Freeze." I said calm, manipulating the air inside the cube to below freezing, then forming many shards to attack him, to which he deflected all of them.

"Tch!" I said as he grinned shaking in his boots.

"Fine then." I said bitterly

Imagine fire.

The room heated up immediately, causing him to go from cold to hot while I remained un-fazed. I turned up the heat obviously while he was panting before charging towards me with a bulky sword.

"Move." I said abnormally in a accent. A mini bomb hit him in the stomach are, causing his back to hit the side of the cube. It didn't tell him though.

"Rank him a C." He muttered getting up "I wan't to continue."

I smirked. He's so dumb.

"If I break this cube can the match be over?" I asked which he nodded to warily.

Multiple magic circles activated, covering each-other on the cube.

"Archive analyze."

"What is this?!" He asked abruptly while panting because of the scorching heat.

"Your not allowed to look." I said "Its also useless to analyze them yourself.

"Hell Freeze." I said slowly, causing my breath to turn foggy of the move I activated. At the same time I deactivated my fire while activating a version of my fire magic, frost beast. By moving my hand around, it turned the cube into a cold area while freezing the adventurer again in flames.

"Analyze over, begun deactivating." I heard a voice say as nothing of the cube or my magic was around.