Magic Theory

One year after birth gave me a lot to talk about.

Magic.

Because of the many blessings bestowed on this earth, a lot was changed, one of the being the abundance of magic. Before this world was untouched, the mana in the air was very hard to collect as a whole. To even do what the juggernaut's did in the past was the cause of 'Mana link shattering', causing the gathered mana to fuse with other mana surrounding a certain vicinity, then igniting it using high combustive flames.

The Bloodphere's used the mana core, which was more spiritual than physical. Bonded with us was a magic core, a essence of sorts allowing us to use magic. The amount of magic you could use was based on how big your magic core was at the time. What the Bloodsphere's used was called 'Mana fusion' causing the Mana core to fuse with the blood in the body. Using this ability, manipulating blood in the body became possible and since then blood had become more abundant in the Bloodsphere's. The ancestors hair was burgundy because of this.

My theory is that some blessings moved in time to the past, effecting different things. Blessings was world known, being a great source of power that could change ones influence, magic, or occupation. These past theories I had was finalized by Akashic records. Everything I said was right including about families, however the mana itself has greatly spiked.

As for the mana cores, it was easy to increase them. Mana could be controlled thanks to your will. By basic physical training it could influence your core. Another way is to meditate and absorb the surrounding mana to increase your core, although it does has a 'limit'. The limit is how much a core at a certain age or a certain trainee in magic could handle. Thanks to this, it is possible to manifest more magic cores. This is also not needed as with time your core would expand the right amount as you grow and adjust, it's just a way to has some reserves.

The basic elements was water, earth, air, wind, fire,then uncommon was light, void, or the spacial element. There was the manipulation of sub-classes or the combination of other elements together. Nobody truly mastered an element so everyone subjected themselves to having an powerful arsenal of powers. Through any means, any element available could be manipulated.

Magic circles were also being used, as I seen Keith and Sonya had to learn it. Drawing or manifesting the circles was a easy task, but building them wasn't. In order to use manifest them you must have the magic capacity and a clear goal in mind. Drawing them was harder but the input of magic was less. They could be used to preform high tier spell's, summoning rituals, or divination to my knowledge.

Magic beasts were also a thing. They were still being discovered, however I came up with a new magic, called archive 'Akashic record'.

I trained everyday alone to increase my magic power, creating growing cores to use. First I just lay down, then started to meditate in the same pose, concentrating or 'thinking' about mana in physical form, fusing with me. Slowly but surely they came.

Archive was the combination of my imagination, and spirit magic. Spirit magic was another class that allowed you to manipulate the spirits in the astral plane to your use. To manifest the information, I had to think of a certain 'projection'. I used projection through the mana in the air as a base, then combined it with spirit magic to fuse with Akashic records, which they remembered and let me in.

Everything I had thought about was reality.

For another year in my free time I wen't to sleep and learned about this world until there was nothing I hadn't known.

Literally. Also for another year I was sheltered and taken care of by the maids, my parents, and my siblings. Nothing interesting happen but I don't know if you wan't side stories.