Magic Picnic

A week later after continuously training in fire magic, multiple things happened. For starters my magic capacity grew, my creativity blossomed in the usage of fire, fire won't hurt me and I can go to another lesson. Mother is here ladies.

"Blood magic could be used in different ways. healing, selective breeding, manipulation and controlling abilities." She said, wearing a all black custom dress from my favorite designer Amerett. Whew a fashion icon. I love him so much I asked mother to ask him to do my whole wardrobe, but thats for another chapter. Sorry forth wall.

"For us." She continued "When we summon our blood out our bodies, it comes through our pores or other exit ways in our body." So basically a controlled version of hematidroses.

"Okay. How does it work?" I asked.

"Concentrate on your blood coming out the tip of your finger, like in the memories. Your pores are the exit, feel your own blood." She said doing a live example, letting it flow into a floating orb.

"This task should be easy since our magic is fused with our blood."

I imagined the process of which you sweat out your pores, but its my own blood mixed with magic. I felt the cut open, but it never really hurt. I imagined a small orb like moms so I wouldn't die, this was life or death. Feeling it form into a orb, I looked at mothers ecstatic face.

"I knew you training with your father would make it less hard for me! Yes!" She yelled laughing. So that was her game plan.

"Also, your magic doesn't deplete at all! Cray right? However since we have more blood than the average human doesn't mean we can still live if too much blood is out our body."

"Okay."

"Now play around with it for a few." She said, propping herself down on the grass. Sometimes I think she thinks shes a commoner but I liked that side to her, always happy.

It took me 20 minutes to manipulate blood easily and close it with no trace. I turned it into objects and weapons, then hardened them which she nodded in acknowledgement at my skills.

"GREAT! Now time for the 'Blood Box" She said, making a box made of blood appear.

"Spacial magic?" I asked intrigued.

"Somewhat, its a combination of space and blood, allowing you to store items in it depending on the amount of magic you have. Mines is this, a regular cube with spikes." She spoke, opening it to show me its emptiness before materializing something out.

"A block of gold?"

"Emergency funds, but an example."

"I see. I will try now."

"Great! Imagination is key." She hinted.

A blood box, more blood came out than expected, causing me to be a bit wary but continued. I made the box first. A cube shape, with circular patterns in white and white blood at the top of the box in a triangle. A miracle. Now it was only a box with blood. I imagined a empty space. Using the blood inside filled with magic, I imagined a dark space with nothing inside but a long room with stands.

"You did it!" I heard my mom say as I opened my eye to spot space particles coming out the atmosphere inside the box, then watching the box harden into a thick red.

"Now you can call it out saying 'blood box' or set an intention to bring it forth. to make it disappear set an intention."

Thinking about making it disappear, my poles closing, and nearby blood to be back in, it happened as though time reversed.

"Today is a well day, we can just enjoy the scenery on the grass until lunch." She said rolling around like a child, I followed suit.