Infant

9 Months. They were entertaining to say the least. My mom seemed to have this intuition I could see everything she seen, which was true. Apparently she was a descendant of the Bloodsphere's, able to manipulate blood and use various magics containing blood usage and dark magic.

It was In the family that when being in the womb, we could see through our mothers eyes. She showed me the castle and walked everywhere, read me in the free time, ate anything she wanted saying because of her blood magic only the nutrients will come to me, and I hope she was right.

She demonstrated her magic plenty of times, however father always tried to show her up.

Grand Duke Pyre Juggernaut, my father is a brown-skin KING appearance wise. Juggernaut was the right term, considering he came from a family of destruction mages, able to utilize fire magic to its full potential. Determined to become greater, he trained in more magic elements such as earth, then wind.

They ruled over Alkied, under the royal family. Since I heard everything as well, I knew he was more powerful than the king.

He ruled over various lands in other countries as an adventurer, gaining the title Duke naturally, settling down with Mary Bloodsphere. Father also deals with military forces, controls and invest's in major companies. Mother owned fashion companies worldwide and had fun hosting parties with the elite to settle out deals or to catch up.

I also had older sibling's by the name of Hellhiem, age 2, then Keith and Sonya, age 5. They was sweet at the time and I could tell we would get along fine. Keith learned how to control his fire magic and is learning wind while Hellhiem is controlling his blood from the memories of Mom teaching him. Sonya is well versed in wind and fire.

In terms of my magic at this point, it has been decided. Innate magic's would be blood magic, dark magic and high fire magic, combustion. Powers I have a higher chance in getting were wind and earth magic from father.

I thought of this all while exiting the womb, yes you seen that right. There's no chance in hell I would wait this out, besides I was already out and you didn't even see it coming.

My name is Hyde, the youngest.

By the 5 month period I learned how to walk on my own, much to everyones surprise. At this point my family once again had more proof I was a genius, ever since everything they told me to do I did it, or when father asks me do I wan't to see his magic I say no.

Mother spoils me as well, putting me in elaborate suits and other outfits. She could tell I loved it and decided to change my outfits 3 times a day since other fashion brands came to gift her with clothes for me.

"Would you like to read more books with mama?" Mom asked in a adorable tone but I shook my head.

"Why not little one?" She asked, sitting me down on the book table.

I pointed to her stomach.

"My stomach." She said, rubbing it in a circular motion. Next I pointed at my eyes.

"Your eyes." She said, pointing to her eyes..... I don't think she's understanding.

I pointed to the books. "You wan't the book?" She asked and I said no.

"Reegd alth tsem" I tried to speak, bare with me.

"Hmmm?" She pondered "Your trying to tell me something." She said twisting her black hair, a trademark however father has silver hair. Keith has black while Sonya has silver, Hellhiem has a strong burgundy thanks to the bloodsphere ancestors while I have a deep blue, which fades into silver curls.

"Momma, he's trying to say he read the book from your memories!" Hellheim said looking around.

"Is that right?" She said as I nodded my head as she squealed at my cuteness. "Guess there's nothing more to read if he remembers." Or you could buy more books?

"What should I do now?" She said sulking like a child.

"Violin!" Hellheim repeated, running to the object.

"Sure!" She said, getting out her mood as I clapped my hands together.

She played until drifting off to sleep, when I mean drifted I meant she did.