Chapter 20: It's too late.

Hey my cuppycakes 😘😘😘

So, I haven't updated this story for a couple of months I think and I feel really bad, I wanted to updated real bad but then I got busy with stuff at home and books. Books. I've been reading some books and they kept me so busy and I'm sorry.

Btw, the title describes the chapter in a disturbing manner, it was updated too late. And BTW, HAVE YOU GUYS READ CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE LIKE WHOA. I FINISHED READING IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO BUT THE FEELS ARE STILL LINGERING LIKE WHOA. HAHA sorry I got carried away. Okay you guys can have the chapter with cookies 🍪🍪🍪 aaand coffee ☕️. AND OH MY GODS ❌❌❌SPOILER ALERT OMG SORRY ❌❌❌❌❌❌BLOOD OF OLYMPUS WAS HELLA RAD I TELL YA HELLA RAD THO PERCICO WASNT MADE CANON BUT I THINK SOLANGELO IS BUT WHATEVER I STILL SHIP PERCY WITH NICO I KINDA HAVE THIS HEADCANON WHERE PERCY AND NICO SNEAK OUT FROM UNDER WILL AND ANNABETHS NOSES TO BE TOGETHER HAHAHA DREAMS HAHAHA AND BOY I CRIED LIKE HELL WHEN I READ ABOUT LEO BEING DEAD AND YOU CANT EVEN MEASURE HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT LEO WAS VERY ALIVE OKAY I HAVE TO STOP MY RAMBling.

P.S. If anyone of you here is a fan of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, you'll probably find something interesting. Okay bye

Chapter 20

"Where you goin'?" Percy muttered sleepily as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Nico was putting on his sneakers, sitting at the edge of the bed, his only reply was "Go back to sleep"

Percy groaned and sat up "It's so early, where are you going?"

"Arena. Train for a bit" Nico sighed and got up, sheathing his sword to his holster "My muscles are getting a bit rusty"

"Okay" Percy whispered silently, he folded his knees and hugged them to his chest, face planted on top. Nico sighed again and walked towards him, the boy placed a kiss on his lover's forehead, the older one hummed in approval "See you later"

Nico nodded and went outside, disappearing out of Percy's vision. Percy groaned, why did Nico have to leave so early. He begrudgingly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. He yawned as he looked at himself in the mirror, hair disheveled and face full of pillow marks "Dayumm who is that sexy man?" He said in his best sass voice while pointing and winking at his reflection.

He shook his head at his stupidity "I've finally lost my gods damned marbles" He whispered and shimmied out of his pajamas, he stepped on the tub and all in slow motion, slipped on a puddle of water, making a not-so-manly scream. He took hold of the shower curtain, barely falling on his bum and banging his head on the edge, it would have given him a concussion or worse, put him in a coma. Pulling himself up "Shit" He cursed. Gravity needs to learn some fucking manners.

In that nanosecond he wrote his camp obituary 'Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, died tragically after slipping on a puddle of water in his tub' Oh the irony. I bet they'd go to my funeral just to eat cake, he thought.

He took a shower, carefully avoiding his untimely death, he let his mind drift into places as the water cascaded down his body, he felt revitalized and got dressed really quick. He hoped to join Nico in the arena. Percy went outside, checking if Riptide had already appeared in his pocket, just in case. He went to the sword training arena and surprisingly there was no Nico.

He sighed and looked around. Where the hell could he be? Maybe he went to breakfast early. He went to the Mess Hall and guess what? No Nico.

"Son of a bitch" He groaned, dragging a hand across his face, he processed what he said and looked at the ground saying "No offense"

He sat on a bench near the campfire and waited. And waited. And waited, campers started to wake up and gather on the mess. He gave up and started walking to the woods, he heard distant sword clashes and he immediately followed the sound.