Chapter 16: I dunno what to name dis chap

Hello. I have another important announcement to make. You guys remember the chapter where I said that the prophecy Rachel spout was another 'Great Prophecy'? Well, I made the mistake of making it a 'Great Prophecy'. Demigods go to the Oracle of Delphi before they embark on a quest, so I just wanna say that, please just think Nico and Percy went to Rachel for a prophecy to help their quest. I didn't think that chapter through. So, it will be just a plain prophecy. I'm gonna edit those previous chapters, so yeah :) Just edit the previous chapters, using your minds. *points two fingers at head*. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. Ciao

-Love,

Me

-KANE CHRONICLES SPOILERS-

Jason's POV (I feel like I've been making him feel left behind)

It was final. I'm taking Percy with me to scale the mansion. I didn't want Nico and him to makeout again and waste more time.

Percy and I climbed up the steps towards the mansion. It was in perfect condition.

The East River glistened beside the warehouse. The mansion was huge, it had over 5-storeys.

"Let's split up" I pointed at the balcony on top. It was suspended high above the ground, and if you fell over, you would end up drowning on the river or be a floating patch of grease. "I'll go up there, you stay by the door, in case someone comes and since I'm the only one who can fly"

He rolled his eyes "Ugh. Fine" He grabbed Riptide from his pocket and uncapped it. It sprang into full-size and he went up the steps of the mansion to wait by the door.

I flipped my golden coin and it turned into a spear. I was hoping for a sword, but a spear is good enough.

I commanded the winds to lift me up towards the balcony that looked like it was from the fourth floor.

I flew just by the said balcony and I stayed behind the railing just to peer at the place. My eyes widened as I witnessed the sight of an albino crocodile of sorts, floating on the pool. I scanned the area, the place was cool. It had huge glass sliding doors that led to the inside, which I couldn't see very much. Like what we've seen, there were Egyptian hieroglyphs floating everywhere. The place had a large dining table outside and it seemed like there was a kid eating by the said pool. He was wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans. He looked like he was African-American. He held a spoon on one hand and a phone on the other, he sounded like he was arguing with the one on the other side of the line. He kept yelling at the phone 'Come home, Sadie!' 'You can't go to London, are you crazy you have things to do here!' 'You have lessons with the trainees I can't handle them alone'

Wait, what? Trainees? They train people here? I was confused so I continued to look at the dude. He sighed and placed his phone on the table. He rubbed his temples and shook his head.

I made the mistake of touching one of the hieroglyphs that floated by the balcony out of curiosity. Some sort of alarm blared and the dude with the hoodie stood up and peered at where I was, narrowing his eyes and wrinkling his nose. I prayed that he wouldn't see me. He came closer and closer, and then I thought, well shit.

I came out of my hiding spot and he looked at me with the intent to kill "Who are you?!" He growled

"Who are you?" I countered, my spear tight on my hand. It produced huge lightning sparks that almost hit the guy, which made him really mad.

He glared at me then suddenly, he reached out from the air beside him, as if trying to grab something. Then his hand and arm disappeared, and when he withdrawn his arm, he was holding a gold, bent sword. I thought that was some kind of sick trick. I haven't seen anyone do this before, more so, I haven't seen a bent sword before. He then glowed blue, and then the light incased him as it grew larger and larger until he became a ten-foot chicken man. Well not exactly became, he was inside the thing, like it was a shield or armor or some shit. The blue transparent chicken man also held the same sword, but larger. And I already new that I was fried. I need backup