Chapter 16

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. :((( This one is dedicated to Carissa because she was the one who suggested the date of Harry and Angel[sorry if the confession part isn't here YET].. :)

It was a beautiful morning for Louis Tomlinson. He got up and did his usual routine, going to the loo then brushing his teeth. After that, he went to the shower and stayed there for almost an hour just getting lost in his thoughts.

On the other room, Harry was also readying for his day. He wore his Ramones shirt and navy blue jeans. He checked his phone and saw that it was almost 9 in the morning so he quietly snuck out of his room not wanting to disturb the other boy.

Louis finished his shower and quickly dressed into a stripe shirt and skinny jeans. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and he was pleased. He got out of his bathroom and went to knock on the younger boy’s door waiting for a response. He checked his wristwatch and found out that it was almost 10 in the morning. He knocked again but still, there was no response so he thought that maybe the curly-haired was still asleep so he went to the breakfast bar of the hotel by himself.

When he arrived at the lobby, he saw Niall and Liam with the other crew members there.

“Hey lads, have you eaten already?” Louis asked.

“We’re just heading to the hotel’s restaurant. You want to join us?” Niall asked him.

“Sure thing. I’m starving.”

“Same here mate,” Liam piped in.

“By the way, where’s Zayn?” The oldest asked noticing that the dark-haired boy was missing.

“Still sleeping,” Liam answered.

“That boy needs his beauty rest,” Niall stated.

“Yeah, like the fact that you need your food,” Louis responded winking.

“I know Boo. I know,” the Irish lad answered.

“I’m not your Boo!”

“I know. You’re only Harry’s.”

“Shut up you leprechaun!”

Niall just laughed amusedly while Louis glared at him.

“Now boys, let’s go get some food, shall we?” Liam piped in again.

The three of them went to the breakfast bar and luckily, there were only a few people left eating their breakfast. They sat at a table far from the windows when a waiter came to take their orders.

Louis and Liam ordered pancakes while Niall ordered pancakes, omelette, french toast and sausages. The two boys gave him a knowing look but he just shrugged them off. The waiter told them that their order would arrive after fifteen minutes.

                “So where is Harry?” Niall asked noticing that the curly-haired boy was missing.