Chapter 6A

>>>>Everyone. This isn't finished yet. This is very short. I just want to upload something because I don't want to disappoint you. Sorry for the delay. I'm still writing the whole part right now.<<<<

It was almost midnight when Louis came home. He silently tiptoed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water when he realized that the lights are still on. He noticed that Harry was still up and was sitting on the couch.

                “Where have you been? You’re not answering you phone,” Harry asked him.

                “I was with Zayn. I’m going to sleep now.”

                Louis hurriedly went upstairs forgetting about the glass of water he was supposed to get, he heard Harry mumbled something like sorry. He was just not in the mood to face Harry for now.

                It was almost noon when Louis woke up. This was their last day of holiday for tomorrow they would be starting their tour again. He just wanted to have a good long sleep today but Harry ruined it by barging into his room.

                “Lou bear, it’s time to get up now. The management has called and they want to see us in an hour,” Harry said as he went to sit at the edge of the bed.

                “In an hour? Why?” Louis said groggily.

                “They said that they have an announcement to make. So get up now.”

                “Sure.”

                When Harry made no move to get out, Louis looked at him.

                “I’ll get up now so get out,” Louis whined.

                “Fine. No need to be so whiny.”

                “Shut up Haz.”

                “Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.”

Louis was now annoyed and started to throw pillows toward Harry’s direction. Harry was happy that their usual bantering is back but he haven’t noticed that Louis is really annoyed at him right now. With that, he walked out of Lou’s room and got ready.

Lou went down and saw Harry sitting on the counter sipping some orange juice but there was no food on the table.

“Where’s my breakfast Harry?”

“Lou, it’s almost noon.”

“But I want my breakfast now.”

Harry was shocked by Lou’s sudden outburst. He’s acting like a child who hasn’t got what he wanted. ‘Maybe he’s still mad at me for leaving him at the skating rink?’

“We can grab your brunch before we pick up the boys and go to the management.”

“Sure, let’s go now.”

Harry went to the driver’s seat while Louis climbed in the passenger seat. The ride to the other boys’ house was awkwardly silent. None of them dared to speak. They first arrived at Liam’s apartment to pick him up, Zayn and Niall are there also. The three boys climbed on the back seat.

“Hey, let’s go to Nandos first. I’m starving,” Niall said.

“Yeah, me too.” Zayn and Liam answered at the same time.

No one noticed how Zayn blushed at this.

TBC....xx

Vote and Comment. :))

Hope I can upload the bext part quickly.

I'll make it longer promise. xx