Chapter 6B

Sorry if this took so long to update.

This is really a short chapter also.

The coming chapters will be better. :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating at Nandos, the boys went straight to the management. They haven’t expected to see Simon there as he was a very busy person. But they were really happy that he was there.

“Simon!” Niall screamed with his Irish accent.

“Hello lads.”

“We didn’t expect to see you here,” Liam said.

“Neither did I expect myself to be here. So how was your holidays?”

“It was great.” Niall replied.

“Well, I broke up with Eleanor,” Louis answered the same time Liam said that his holiday was fine.

“How about you Harry?” Simon asked him.

“I’m still dating Caroline.”

“Haven’t we talked about this already?”

“I really like her.”

“You need to break up with her.”

“No, I won’t.”

“Harry, this is the last time I’m warning you about her. She’s only going to break your heart.”

“And I am telling you that I don’t care.”

“Well, that’s your decision. Don’t come crying back to us when she leaves you for another guy.”

Liam can feel the tension in the room so he started to ask about the big announcement.

“Well, it seems like Nickelodeon wants to give you a show. We are still talking about this but we really need your approval first. You will also guest on the iCarly show and will be the supporting act in the Big Time Rush Tour in the US. So what do you say?”

The boys couldn’t believe this. They were going to have a TV show of their own. This is freaking amazing! But it seems like one of them isn’t really keen of the idea.

“But aren’t we too old for Nickelodeon?” Louis suddenly asked out of the blue.

“No, we’re not. We’re still young,” Harry answered.

“That’s easy for you to say because you’re still in your teenage years.”

“But Boo, you’re still too.”

“No, I’m not. I’m already 20! I’m not a teen anymore.”

“We’ve already talked about this Lou. You’re not old. Just look at yourself, you even look like the youngest among us. Right lads?”

The other boys nodded to help boost Louis’ self-esteem but it seems like it had the opposite effect on him.

“You only say that because you think that I’m the most immature among us. Just because of my childish ways, doesn’t mean I’m immature.”

“No one is saying that you are immature.” Liam said.

“But that’s what you meant!”

“Louis, enough of this now!” Simon said raising his voice a little. “You lads talked first if you’re going to accept this offer or not. I’m telling you that this is a big opportunity but if one of you doesn’t want it, we cannot accept this. I’m giving you until next week for your decision. You can go back now and relax as for tomorrow, your tour will resume.”

The boys climbed on their car. Louis sat at the back and no one bothered to sit next to him seeing that he wasn’t in a good mood. The trip back to their apartments is silent except for the tapping of their phones.

@Real_Liam_Payne:

So excited to be back on the tour tomorrow! I really missed everyone!

@Harry_Styles

Can’t wait to sing on stage again. How was your holidays?.xx

@NiallOfficial

How’s everyone? Me and the lads are excited to see all of you again.

@ZaynMalik

Vas Happenin people?! Tomorrow will be huge!.x

@Louis_Tomlinson

It seems like all the boys had already said what I want to say….

Their mentions kept blowing up and they retweeted some. But what caught Louis’ eyes was a tweet from someone saying how lovely it would be if he and Harry will come out already. Oh, how he wish.

TBC...xx

Comment, vote and fan? :)) .xoxo