Chapter 10

Here is the new chapter, it's kind of short though....

It was finally the time for the boys to go to America for their tour and to debut their album there. They boarded in the first-class seats of the plane. It was only them and their crews in that part though.

                Louis was seated beside Harry who’s holding Lux on his lap. While sitting across them were Liam, Zayn and Niall. The two of them were lost in their own little world playing with Lux. Among the boys, Harry is the closest to her and Louis couldn’t help but admire how cute the two of them looked together. Harry could really be mistaken as Lux’ father as he treats her like she’s his daughter. He spoils the little girl and buys her everything he thinks that would look good on her. The younger boy would really be a wonderful father. ‘How lucky his future family would be, it just saddened me to know that it won’t be me he would build that family with,’ Louis thought.

                Across them, the dark-haired boy noticed the lingering looks the older boy noticed the longing looks the older boy gives to Harry, wishing that someone could look at him that way as well. He looked at the boy beside him who has his eyes closed while listening to his iPod. His brown locks are adorable and the way he’s humming to himself. The boy opened his eyes and brown meets brown. The younger boy gave Zayn a look asking if anything was wrong but he just shrugged. He looked across him and saw Louis looking at him with a knowing look but he just responded with a frown.

                When the other boys and Lux were fast asleep, Louis stood up and asked Zayn to follow him on the seats which weren’t taken that was far from the boys. Zayn followed him with a hunch of what Louis wanted to talk about. What they didn’t know is that the youngest boy saw them, jealousy overpowering in his heart.

                “So, do you want to tell me something?” Louis asked him.

                “Not really, I thought you called me because you have something to tell me,” Zayn answered him trying to keep his cool.

                “Don’t play dumb with me Zayn, I’m not blind. I can see the way you look at him.”

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about Lou,” he answered in a soft voice.

                “Don’t lie to me. You look at him the same way I look at Harry. You like him, don’t you?” Louis asked in a sad tone.

                “I…” Zayn was taken aback by this. It was the first time Louis talked about this after that night.

                “Wait, let me rephrase that, you love him right?”

                “I… Am I that obvious?” The Bradford boy muttered.

                “It’s okay Zayn, I know how you feel.”

                “It’s not okay Lou, to fall for him. I’m afraid of these feelings I get everytime I’m around him. I can’t go with a day without seeing him. I just love him so much.”

                Louis took the fragile boy in his arms, hugging him without saying anything. The younger boy was now sobbing in his arms and holding on to him like his life depended on it. It felt déjà vu, but the only difference is that it was him in Zayn’s position.

                The curly-haired boy went to look for the two of them and found them in such an intimate embrace. He felt his heart being crushed by the sight and quickly returned to his seat. He knew that he didn’t have the right to be jealous but seeing Louis in the arms of another, it kind of hurts.

                The older boy walked back to their seats and found that Harry was already awake. He met his green eyes and there’s an emotion there that he cannot decipher.

TBC.xx

So loved it or hated it???

Comment and Vote please?.xx

So what do you think about a jealous Harry on the coming chapter, yes or no??. :DD

I'll try to upload ASAP.

and thank you for everyone who's still reading this.xx