Chapter 13

An early update for all of my lovely readers! I hope you won't get bored on this story.. I just wrote this for like 45 minutes so I hope you could forgive my mistakes.xx

And I've noticed that this is #38 in Teen Fiction, can we get it higher pretty please? Consider it as a late birthday gift for me. :DD

Thank you everyone! Love you lots.xx

ZAYN

Liam has just finished talking to Danielle on the phone and there was this big smile on his face. He looked like a teenage boy talking to his crush for the first time. What could have happened that made him so happy like this?

“So, do you mind telling me what happened or not?” I asked him with a fake smile on my face.

“Well, guess what?!”

“Uhm.. what?” I asked curiously.

“Danielle finally agreed to move in with me!” He answered cheerfully.

“So she would be living in the complex with us?”

“I don’t think so. You see, I’m planning to buy us a house. I’ve been saving and I think I have enough for me to buy one. Isn’t this great?”

“Yeah, it really is,” I responded with a small smile on my face. Why can’t he just move in with me?!

“Are you okay Zayn?” He asked me with that concerned look in his eyes. I thought he wouldn’t noticed me but it seems like I was wrong.

“Just a headache, it’ll pass.”

“I’ll get you some painkillers then,” he said as he walked towards his bag and got out his different medicines for emergencies like this.

“Here, take this,” he gave me two tablets and a bottle of water.

“Thanks Li.”

“No problem.”

“What would I ever do without you though?” I asked jokingly but deep inside, I knew that I really mean it. What would I ever do without him? Since the day that I met him at Mcdonalds, I felt such a strong bond with him. Unfortunately, he doesn’t feel the same way.

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe you would be a homeless person with a long beard,” he said teasingly which didn’t fail to amuse me.

“That’s a good one Payne,” I stated as I winked at him.

“Nice to know you enjoy my silly jokes Malik. Get some rest first, ‘kay?”

“But I’m not sleepy,” I yawned.

“Hah. Nice try Malik but we all know that you are after for some of your beauty sleep. I’ll join you okay? Scoot over.”