chapter 8

ok this is my first week of school so I get up do my work out and get ready for school then I cut my lip and hit myself a few times so it can be believe able then I put alittle bit of make up over the bruises so it looks like I am trying to cover them up but I just don't know how to do it that well.

then when I walk into the office to get my schedule the resumption lady gasps 

hey I'm summer gains im here to get my schedule 

-yes of course honey come with me first she brings me into the bath room.

wash your face real quick im going to redo your make up because being a new kid in a new school is hard enough much less roomers getting started because of all of these bruises and your lip being busted. 

D- its ok really I don't want to worry you 

no no its fine I insist or if you want we can cover all the bruises but leave the lip so it looks like they should be scared of you instead of pitying you.

D- ok yea if your sure. so I wash all of the makeup off and look at her.

dang! ok you know how to do makeup better than I thought you did anyway dry your face off and here we go.

When she was finished I looked like a beautiful tuff girl who shouldn't be messed with. I say thank you and leave and try to find my classes. 

my first class is math yippy so I walk in and the teacher ask for my form and tells me to "introduce myself " then have a seat by greg. 

DJ- I turned the small class of students "my name is summer gains"  then I go sit by the kid that had his hand raised.

ok back to the lesson then he goes on the lesson of math that I fucking hate. 

so I just wait to escape my next class is art then English which I love.  I was really surprised I enjoyed my classes I had forgot what it was like to go to school and be a regular kid. guess that just wasn't meant to be my life. anyway after school I got ready for work I had already done all my homework except math because I don't understand it. 

Alex- so how'd the first day go? 

DJ- it was good uneventful I had a lot of fun in Art and I really enjoyed English.

Alex- well just take your time slow down and enjoy your last year. 

DJ- you know im not going to do that im happiest doing what I love and I don't do something I don't love without a reason.

Alex- ok but your taking a break tonight if I have to strap you in a chair in my office.

DJ- fine fine

when work was over I decided to go to the gym to work out some and release some steam. 

I did to rounds with a punching bag then I  really wanted to go for a run so I went deep into the woods and stripped and changed into my wolf. It felt amazing to free this part of myself me and my wolf get along pretty well that is why she is not around mentally that much. She likes escaping into her own little world a lot. Once I get home I take a shower and jump into the bed to get some rest for the next day. I really enjoy school so I'm excited I get to go back and finish. Today when I show up someone tries to talk to me and I'm polite but I don't really want to create a bond because I will be leaving in a year. So I tell them I'm pretty much a loner because Im just really into to my studies, then I run off to my English class. 

As the weeks start to go by everyone starts leaving me alone because they realize if I'm not at school I'm at work and if I'm at work I'm studying and if I'm not studying I'm working out and if I'm not working out then I'm reading to relax. Therefor, I am on my way to passing all my classes and making all the money I need to move to North Carolina and do what I need to do. I have been working out while taking my silver every day and I feel great. I am so excited for my dream to come true and I am almost there I just have a few more steps I need to take. 

By the end of the school year I have almost raised enough for my goal. I just need to work a little harder a little longer and I will have enough and nothing can stop me from accomplishing my dreams.