Chapter 8.

"Lu Han?" Sehun asked his boyfriend as he sat in front of him on the bed. It was around three in the afternoon by now. All day Sehun has been thinking about how to bring up the subject and ask Lu Han all the details about the whole thing.. Sehun needed to know everything so him and Kris could go to the police. Today they had planned to do it wither Lu Han knew or approve it at all.  Sehun took a deep breath and continued his sentence once Lu Han shook his head yes.

"Well, I was thinking, and I well.. Can you give me anyinformation about...about him?" Sehun asked while rubbing the back of Lu Han's hand to confront him. He didn't want to make the brunette feel bad. The last thing Sehun wanted to do was to see him cry, again.

"I'm sorry.. I just need to know." Sehun added. Lu Han took a deep breath.

"I-I understand." Lu Han whispered. They made eye contact. 

   ~ ' * ' ~ 

  Sehun was talking fast and low to Kris as they got in the car they had. Kris was the driver as Sehun didn't know how to drive. Sehun was telling Kris everything that Lu Han had told him. Kris had his eyes on the rode but Sehun knew that Kris was listening to everything he was saying.

"I just can't believe how close you guys are. You guys must really love each other." Kris admitted and it looked as if he were blushing...? Sehun began to blush as well.

"Thanks... I've been seeing lately that you and Tao have become close.." Kris turned around quickly at Sehun and now his face was pure red. Sehun didn't know if it was because it was true or Kris was outraged by the comment. Sehun lifted his hands in the air as fast as he could and said,

"Woah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" But was caught off by Kris. "

Damn, it's always the maknaes I swear. You and Tao my god. You got good eyes... Yeah.. I don't know how to put it or say it but, It's not that we are dating, but Tao makes me feel this certain way, I don't know. And we have exchanged thoughts and...and...kisses." Sehun didn't know that a man could become so red especially someone like Kris. Sehun smiled.

"I get it, that's how me and Lu Han were when we first met. Now look at us. Everything was perfect until..." Sehun didn't finish what he was saying because they both knew what ruined everything for everyone. But it ruined Lu Han the most. They were only a block away now from the Police station. Never have Kris and Sehun have ever gotten this close. But they had been this past week, all for Lu Han. And well, other than Lu Han they enjoyed a lot of the same stuff and same personalties. Some times Sehun would get jealous of Kris and think Lu Han was better off with him. The sound of Kris slamming the door snapped Sehun back to reality of them finally, actually being at the police station. Sehun jumped out of the car and both of the boys walked in. 

~ ' * ' ~

  Lu Han was home alone with only Kyungsoo home. Kyungsoo was in the small to medium sized kitchen, making the two boys lunch. Lu Han was in the bathroom washing his face and hands. He was trying to keep his mind off other things. He rubbed his hands slowly and with care watching the bubbles large in size and then pop. Lu Han didn't know what to do next without Sehun. Lu Han hasn't talked to Kyungsoo alone in a month or so. He wasn't been home alone with him ever. It made Lu Han feel awkward. Not because he disliked Kyungsoo, but he didn't have the slightest idea what to talk about or to do with him.

"Lu Han~" Kyungsoo yelled out.

"Y-Yes?" Lu Han yelled back nervously.

"Come get your food silly." Kyungsoo said kindly and sat their food on the round table next to the living room.  Lu Han rinsed his hands and walked over to their food and gave a little smile of thanks. Lu Han didn't feel like eating, but his stomach made a sound of hunger so he had no choice but to eat. Lu Han gave little bites into his food.