Chapter 5.

Lu Han woke up to the bright sun and sounds coming from afar. He rolled over to see that Sehun was sleeping with his mouth open, a little saliva hanging out. Lu Han shut Sehun's mouth and then remembered where he was. He sat up fast but moaned with pain from his body. Kris opened his left eye to look to see what was going on. Tao had his arm around Kris' waist. Kris slowly pushed it off and sat at the end of the bed and smiled at Lu Han. "Morning, You feeling better?" Kris asked walking over to him and looked at his body to check it. "You're already getting better, Here get dressed before anyone else wakes up~" Kris gave Lu Han the clothes he packed for him and turned around to give Lu Han his needed space. "M-Morning." Lu Han croaked back and blushed at his raspy voice. "Need more sleep. Go back to bed." Kris commanded and went back to his spot as well. They were both extremely tired from yesterday. "Sweet dreams~" Kris sang before watching Lu Han fall back asleep and turned around to face Tao who was awake now. They both grinned at each other. Tao went in for a hug but Kris took Tao's face closer and kissed him. Kris held Tao's body as they both went back asleep. 

                                                                                            ~ ' * ' ~ 

  Along the way from 9:00am to 11:30am people would wake up and get food then watch T.V. or do other random things waiting for the others to wake up. "Hyuuuuuuuuung~" Baekhyun sang into Kris' room trying to wake any of them up. Baekhyun wanted everyone awake so they all could do something, and because Chanyeol wanted to fool around some more but Baekhyun didn't want to with other people awake. Chanyeol creeped behind him and poked his butt cheek then running away laughing while Suho shook his head disapproving of Chanyeol's child like behavior. "Ya! Chanyeol!" Both the boys yelled at him. Chanyeol tried to pout and went to get something to drink.  

                                                                                   ~ ' * ' ~

  Sehun had finally woken up and saw his boyfriend sleeping quietly in a shell of blankets and two bed sheets. He leaned in closer and kissed the top of his soft head matted with fuzzy hair poking every direction.  Sehun got up to get started for the day. The brunette couldn’t help but think about anything but what Lu Han and Kris told him last night. Could it really be true that something so horrible could happen to his sweet, shy, and caring Lu Han? He thought. All that fueled Sehun was outrage now. Why? When I find out who had done this I’m going to kill them! Sehun thought determined. He was now dressed for the day and on his way to the kitchen to see if anyone was cooking, he wished someone was very much. “YAH! Chanyeol, just wait, I’m almost done with the food! F A T A S S!!” D.O. called out as he saw Chanyeol take some food away behind D.O’s back and  run to Tao and Baekhyun. The three of them were laughing their heads off at D.O’s reaction. It looked like almost all of the group members were awake now. Only two were sleeping now, Lu Han and Suho. Everyone knew not to wake Suho up, he was worse than an old person. Sometimes  people would call him “Grandpa Suho.” He always tries to act like he was upset when everyone knows it’s true. “M-MORNING~” Kai sang right into Sehun’s ear which caused for him to smack Kai right in the face. Kai pushed Sehun and walked away smiling with a puffy lower lip. Sehun caught D.O. staring right at Kai too… Sehun hated being talked to in the morning really. Mornings were his thinking time and peaceful soul searching everyone would say to see him get all pissed off. But everyone knew that and didn’t dare talk to him in the morning that much, well everyone but Kai and Chen it looked like he guessed. Chen waved at Sehun wildly and called for him to sit next to him at the little kitchen table they had. “AISH, You guys are too loud!” Sehun pouted with his lips acting like a real maknae. He met eyes with Kai and gave him a bitch look before telling everyone that there were still people trying to sleep. “Well they have to get up sooner or later.” Xiumin said rubbing his left eye showing he had to get up against his will too. “Done~ ” D.O. rang and started passing out everyone their food. No one was talked as they ate D.O’s heavenly good food. “Yummy!!” Chen purred as he put his plate in the sink and washed his hands from any food on them. Everyone laughed at him and finished right after him. Just as Sehun was going to go get Lu Han and ask him if he wanted any food before the fat asses ate it all, little Lu Han came out rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and coughed. Sehun smiled and got up to bring his little Bambi to the table Kai got up and ran to Lu Han. Kris and Sehun locked eyes at that very moment and went to stop Kai from touching Lu Han but all was lost as they stood there like dumb asses as they watched Kai hug Lu Han tightly and smack Lu Han's butt jokingly. But he took it the wrong way and had a panic attack. "N-N-NO! Please, stop, I don't want to hurt anymore. Please." Lu Han choked out through his tears and fell to the floor holding himself. The whole room snapped their heads at Lu Han and looked at him with wide shocked eyes. No one has ever seen the happy, cute boy act like this before. Everyone slowly looked up at Kai and were about to blame him for Lu Han's actions until they saw Kris and Sehun go side by side next to the crying band member. If fell silent for a few seconds until Lu Han said, "I-I was molested and I couldn't do anything about it. He wouldn't stop. He wouldn't stop beating the living hell out of m-m-m.." He couldn't finish it the last part. Everyone ran to him and gave him a group hug. They all told him that he was going to be okay. Everyone but Lay.. He had gone off to get something. He was back a second later, with rage in his eyes and a gun in his hand. "Who the fuck is he and do you know anything about him!?" Lay asked. Everyone froze and looked at him shocked.    "L-Lay,"  Lu Han said surprised at what was really going on. "When did you get that!? And where did it come from?" Kris asked concerned for everyone's safety.  "Lay." Lu Han squeaked being nervous around guns or anything violent you could say. Lay put the heavy gun down down slowly and got closer to them. "Who is it?" Lay asked again. Sehun kept his eyes on Lu Han the whole time as everything was going on. Checking to see if he were to go in to shock again. Suho finally woke up to see his lovely members right in the middle of reenactment of a K-drama he guessed until he saw the salty tears roll off of Lu Han's boy-like cheeks and saw Lay's gun. "Umm, maybe I should go back to sleep.." He said confused. Everyone's head snapped at his voice, they all forgot about poor Suho. 'No, stay Suho, We all need to talk- nom." Giving a hard, cold look to show how serious he was. "Everyone to the living room so we can talk about this without killing anyone right away." He added. 

 I'm going to kill that bitch later when I find out who it is and ruin everything he loves.  Kris thought harshly.