Chapter 9.

Lu Han blinked as he brushed his teeth. He couldn't help but think about what happened at the club.. And what Kris and Sehun did at the police station... It stressed him out so badly. He couldn't stand so he threw his tooth brush in the sink and cleaned his face up and locked the bathroom door. He shook his head and walked around the little bathroom in circles, well like ovals.
"I just want it to go away! The police wont do anything! They don't care about homosexuals or the hate crime against them! I bet they are either laughing now or thinking it was a damn prank!" Lu Han gave out a little scream of stress. There was a knock on the door.
-Dunn. Dunn..-
"Lu Han~? Are you okay? Did you get cut while shaving? I'll help." It was Chen, it's always Chen.
"N-No. It's ok. I just... hit my toe on the corner on the toilet. Opps." Lu Han blurted out of his mouth. Lu Han bite his lower lip. There was a pause.
"Oh, Ok. Is it bleeding? Want me to get Sehun?" Chen asked worried.
"No! No need. not bleeding.. I'll be out in a second." Lu Han replied. Chen was starting to get Lu Han a little more stressed.
"Why does everyone have to act like they care? It's so annoying. I can't have one second to myself..." Lu Han ranted.
"Ok. Bye." Chen said and walked away. He never did have a long attention span. Lu Han walked back to the sink and cleaned his mess up. He slowly raised his head up to the mirror. The light haired man that looked back at Lu Han was pale with yellow eyes and bags leading under them. He couldn't wrap his mind around that the man looking at him was him. He changed too much. He didn't like what he saw. No mass of BB cream or makeup or Photoshop could really hide the look in his eyes. The sad eyes pouring themselves upon him.
-Dunn. Dunn..-
More knocking on the bathroom door.
"Erm. Lu Han?" Sehun said in a low voice.
"..Yes.." Lu Han replied.
"Don't." The maknae piped and sat next to the door.
"I wasnt..." Lu Han snapped and sat down as well. There was a second of silence as they both tried to not to start a fight. They heard someone walk past. Lu Han coughed and waited for Sehun to start the conversation again.
"Okay then." The younger one said and walked away with his head down. They both frowned.
"I'm..." Lu Han whispered,
"I'm not worth it." Lu Han spat out and unlocked to door. He looked for Sehun but didn't see him in the hallway and went to the front door leading to outside. He slipped on some shoes by the door and scrolled on out. He forgot what time of day it was and was blinded by the sun. Lu Han held his hand up to his eyes to protect them and continued on walking. He really didn't know where he was going he just kept on walking. He took the back roads just to make sure no one saw him. Last thing he needed or wanted was screaming girls on his tail. He kept his head down low watching his feet carry him. Making a beat with them and humming along to a made up song. He tried to make words to go along with it.
-Thump Thump-
"..You..and I.."
-Thump Thump-
"..Me..and..you.."
-Thump Thump-
"..How?.."
-Thump-
"..Can.."
-Thump-
"..It.."
-Thump Thump-
"..Work?.."
Lu Han shook his head at his sorry of a song and sighed. All he ever caused was trouble for others. He didn't know how to move on. He didn't know what to say to make it better. If ever got better.
"Will it ever get better?" Lu Han asked himself while biting his lower lip. He looked up to see a tree. It was old and wide but some of the brushes were either dead and falling off. It depressed Lu Han even more.
"Nature shouldn't feel pain." He ranted in his head and sat under it. He guessed that it was around mid-day now. He didn't know how far he walked or anything. Lu Han looked around and didn't see much. Just a little pond and grass everywhere. There were a lot of brown patches in the grass also. But no flowers or even damned weeds growing. Lu Han felt bothered by this. But he didn't really know why. He put his hand down onto the earth and asked for it to heal. A wind rushed by and whipped him in the face. Lu Han sighed and leaned against the sick tree to rest. Only then he realized his feet really did hurt. And that he hadn't eaten at all. He heard his stomach make a grumbling sound. Lu Han shifted his weight to the right. He felt restless despite the fact that he had no more energy. His eyes began to feel heavy and slowly shut tight and brought the young man to sleep.