Chapter 2.

Lu Han was smiling brightly as he woke up and got ready to do his monthly tasks. You see every month each member had a day off to do what pleased them that didn’t relate their work, just to do anything they wanted without stress. Today it was Lu Han’s day off  but their rule was to not to talk to the others if they saw them, outside of there safe zones they made, it was their day to pretend they were normal. What Lu Han liked to do would surprise you with his boy-ish face and skinny body but the brunette liked to go to the gym and work out very hard and then get some bubble tea and relax at a park afterwards. It sounded very weird for the little boy, but he loved his day off very much. He just wished he could tell Sehun that he did that so they could together but all of EXO’s members promised not to tell another what they did. Lu Han picked out his outfit and went to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. He didn’t like changing in his room because he shared it with Sehun. Lu Han was shy of his body very much and didn’t want Sehun to wake up and see Lu Han half dressed or worse.. Naked. Lu Han blush deeply at that thought as he was half way to the bathroom. The EXO’s members bathroom was just by the kitchen and he made eye contact with Tao as he was just to enter to brush and change for the day. "Hey~" Tao mumbled. Tao didn't really say much so it was important not to ignore him. "Yeah," Lu Han answered not wanting to make eye contact with his friend. "What's up with you and your  shy-ness lately, you're more shy now-a-days and don't really talk a lot with me... I miss it.." That was a lot Lu Han heard from Tao and so personal. Lu Han felt bad quickly after hearing that and went over to hug him. "I-I'm sorry. I've just been a little busy you know? With the new album and wanting to get it right.." Lu Han said which was half true but it was mostly because he kinda just started dating Sehun and he didn't want to be caught... "Woah now~ Unf.." Tao said but he liked that Lu Han and him were friends and he hugged Lu Han back until that he saw that Sehun was up and stopped and went back to find some food, but was really waiting until D.O. umma got up to make him food. Sehun just awkwardly stood there as he saw his boyfriend hug Tao and it made him jealous but he never it must of been just a friendly hug.. that's all. "Oh!! Sehun you'r up good! Can I change in our room then?" Lu Han asked to get everyone's mind off the hug. "Of course LuL-" Sehun rang but stopped because no one was to know the cute nicknames they gave each other. Shit, that just went down the drain. Tao slowly looked back at the two weird roommates and raised an eyebrow at them and coughed to clear the air. "Well, i'll just go then.." Lu Han whimpered and walked away with shame. "Morning.." Sehun said causally like nothing happened and went to look for food with Tao, both waiting for their Umma to wake up and feed the hungry boys. After 5 minutes of them standing there Tao said "Maybe i'll go wake up D.O. up to cook..?" Sehun smiled and replied "Sounds awesome! I'll go too to help you,"  Tao left to go do the deed without Sehun to make it go faster. Lu Han was ready for his day off and went to the kitchen to get some water before he left. "I'm sorry for earlier." Sehun cried to Lu Han. "No, it's okay, maybe it's the start of baby steps? And besides it's Tao, like he going to gossip to everyone, just his Gucci bag." Lu Han said and began to giggle with his boyfriend. Sehun stole a kiss and told his love goodbye and pushed Lu Han out the door so Lu Han wouldn't miss the bus to the gym. Lu Han just thought about the kiss the whole time on his way to the bus.

                                                                                        ~ ' * ' ~

  Lu Han had worked out for a good 2 hours and was all sticky from sweat and went to shower and change into clean clothes. But Lu Han was uneasy as he went to get naked to take a shower, he felt like someone was watching him... He turned around to see that someone had been looking at him.

  Wait, the hell? Lu Han thought. I've seen him somewhere before.. but where!? Lu Han felt creeped out but went on to shower.

  He saw that no one was showering and was happy, Lu Han was shy about his skinny body but to be honest Lu Han was a bet muscular. He just didn't like showing off like his buddy Kai. Lu Han smiled at the thought of his friend Kai and began to wash his hair lightly singing an EXO song but didn't care what song it was, it made him feel better, singing. The water had stopped going just as he was about to get the soap from his soft baby face off and now it was in his eyes. Lu Han began to cry from the burning and could barely look around to see why, he also saw that the lights were out and Lu Han half ran to get his towel and leave he didn't care what he looked like he was scared out of his mind.