Chapter 3.

Kris lives in the other apartment with some other EXO members but everyone thought to all sleepover for a big party they would have just for the hell of it. Kris' apartment was the bigger one so he helped Lu Han pack his stuff for the night and held his bag for him. Lu Han hadn't said one word to Sehun or to any other member that wasn't Kris. Sehun was just on the edge of Kris taking Lu Han away from him. Sehun was very very jealous at this point and couldn't stand it at all. But he could feel something weird with his Bambi. All the members could feel it but no one wanted to say it and ruin their night of fun movies and talking. The EXO members never got to really have some fun. Chen came to walk next to Lu Han to ask him if he knew where one of his Manga books were so he could pack it and show it to Lay. Lu Han slowly went on the other side of Kris and told him that he didn't know where it was. Lu Han couldn't stand being touched by anyone that wasn't Kris. Kris showed that he wouldn't touch Lu Han the way the man did or that he would hurt him in any way. Chen gazed up at Kris asking him what was up with his eyes and Kris just shook his head no in return. Now wasn't the time to tell anyone. Lu Han wasn't ready. But Kris did feel bad for acting a little to cold to cheerful Chen but it had to be done to let him know it was serious. Kris felt worse of all for not even at least telling Lu Han's room mate what had happen so Sehun would know to be careful in their room. Kris had no idea that they were dating. Kris slowly put his arm on Lu Han's shoulder to let him know it was okay and that they were leaving now to his place. Lu Han gave the saddest smile in the world started to walk. The night was a bit cold than they thought and Kris gave Lu Han just sweater. It a little to big on Lu Han so it looked cute on him. Kris laughed. Lu Han jumped at it but began to laugh to. If felt good to laugh for once. There was bags under Lu Han's eyes from crying and not being able to even take a nap. 

                                                                                ~ ' * ' ~

  Lu Han went to Kris' room but had forgot that Kris' shared with Kai and saw Kai was hanging his head upside down on the his bed and listening to weird Japanese music. Since when did Kai liked Japanese music? "HEY LU HAN!" Kai squeaked and got up to give him a warming hug. "Are you sleeping with me and Kris tonight then?" Kai asked while smiling. Lu Han tried not to cry from the body contact and his body hurting. "Y-Yes, Kai. I'll be s-staying with you guys t-tonight." Lu Han said rubbing his arm to make it feel better. Kai felt the weird aura Lu Han was giving off and coughed. "I'll be in the kitchen.. You want anything to eat?" Kai asked to be nice. "No, I'm oka-" Lu Han was cut off by Kris coming in the room and saying "Lu Han! You need to eat! Kai, make him some noodles, I don't care just eat some food so I can make this boy eat!" Kai was shocked by Kris' demand but went to do it. Kris turned around to Lu Han and put his bag on his bed. "I'll make Kai sleep in the living room with D.O. so you can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on Kai's, sounds good?" Kris said helping Lu Han undress to change into P.J.s. Lu Han pushed Kris away and did it himself. He didn't want Kris to see his damaged body even more. "Are you sure you don't need help? Appa here to help Lu Han" Kris said while unpacking Lu Han's stuff and putting it away. Kris always needed his room clean. Lu Han gave up on trying to take the sweater off and went to Kris to take it off. Just as Kris was going to sit Lu Han down to help him with his pants Sehun walked in. Shit, you're kidding me right God? WHY? Kris thought. Lu Han got up from Kris' hands and went to Sehun. "Hunnie! I-It's not what it looks like!" Lu Han began to cry he couldn't take it anymore. Sehun just stood there, he couldn't understand what he just saw: Kris about to pull off half Naked Lu Han's pants.. Wait. Why the hell is Lu Han all bettin up and bruised!? If Kris did this.. Rage took over Sehun and he pulled Lu Han into the Bed room and locked the room. "Why is Lu Han like this!? Why does he have bruises? What have you done to him?" Sehun said crying from being so pissed off. "Woah, Woah, Woah, Sehun. Calm down! Why are you acting like this? Why do you even care even if I was doing that with him? Can't you see Lu Han is hurt? And I wouldn't do that with Lu Han! I like someone el-" Kris yelled back but stopped when he heard himself start to say who he liked. "WHAT!?!? YOU LIKE SOMEONE?" Sehun and Lu Han both asked. Fuck.. Kris thought. Sehun looked at Lu Han "LuLu, W-What happened?" Sehun went closer to his boyfriend but Lu Han walked away. "I-I don't want to talk about it. P-Please trust me Sehun" Lu Han never called Sehun just Sehun, he always called him but his nickname unless it was serious. Sehun's stomach went into nots. He felt sick from Lu Han's words. "Why? You don't trust me? I love you Lu Han, you can tell me anything.." Sehun said and walked out of the room heartbroken.  Lu Han sat on the floor crying hold his hands to his face to hide what he could from his leader. "Shh, Lu Han you tried you'r best, he'll come around... come let's change you and make you eat some food for that skinny body of yours~" Kris whispered and gave him a light hug not wanting to push Lu Han's limits even more. Lu Han got up and got ready to talk to his fellow members and pretend everything was okay. Lu Han put BB cream on his face to cover any marks and left to get some noodles that Kai had made him..

A/N: I'm really liking where this is going, working really hard! I'll try not to make it so sad all over the place oooh Sehun you diva **snaps fingures** <3 For my Unni Melisa <3