t e n

I smiled, suddenly embarrassed. "I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"Nah, don't ya worry about nothin. I deserved it."

"You kinda did." I grinned, slowly backing away.

"Oh did I?" I rounded the corner into the kitchen, and put the island between me and him.

"Yeah you were kinda an ass." He tried to run around to the right and grab me, but I managed to keep enough distance that he could never gain on me. I laughed, watching him try to figure out how to get to me.

Right as he reached across the counter, I took off up the stairs to my bedroom. I felt something in my ankle tweak, but I kept running.

"You's can run but you can't hide!" He yelled up after me.

I sprinted into my room, and right as I began to head to my bathroom, I was tackled on my bed.

"Gotcha." Rocky flipped me over, so I was looking up at him. He was propped up on his arms, so not to squish me. We were both breathing heavily, and I could see him taking me in.

I reached up, and pulled him down to me. My lips met his, and an immediate urgency came about him. He ran his hands up and down my body, and I found mine tangled in his hair. We kept our lips locked, the urgency only growing.

He broke away, only to rip his shirt off. He was straddling me, and I ran my eyes up and down his muscular torso. I threw off my shirt, and he threw himself back on top of me. His muscles strained with each movement, and I ran my hands up and down his chest.

I moved to wrap my legs around his waist, when I felt a searing pain shoot up my leg. I cried out, and Rocky went ridgid. "What's wrong? Did I do somthin?" His eyes filled with concern.

"No, no, you did nothing. I think I did something to my ankle running up here." I looked down, and could see it was already swollen to about the size of a grapefruit.

"Oh Keek, we gotta get you to a doctor!" He exclaimed, starting to get off of me, but I pulled him back down for a quick kiss.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. But he just smiled wickedly.

"We'll finish this later."

I blushed, as he climbed out of the bed and went downstairs to call the local hospital.

I sighed. How far would we have gone? I hadn't thought about that with Rocky yet. I knew I was sexually attracted to him, but were we ready for that?

Before I could get too far in my head, he was walking back through the door. "They said they have an opening now, so we should head down there."

"Ok, let's go." I swung my legs over the side of the bed when Rocky coughed.

I looked up at him and he was awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "What?"

"Um, maybe you'd want to put a shirt on?" My face turned beet red as I realized I was still in my bra.

"Would you mind getting it for me?" I asked quietly.

He nodded, and I quickly threw it on. I let out a squeak as he picked me up, bridal style. "I gotcha, don't worry."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me down the stairs and into the car. He laid me down gently in the back, and climbed into the drivers side.

"We'll be there soon." He whispered, reaching for my hand.

I grabbed it, as we backed out of the driveway and made our way to the hospital.