Meet Sabertooth

"Sting, Rogue why are you with a weakling and where were you for the last 2 years?" Minerva yelled glaring "Excuse me but I'm not in a weakling so shut the hell up" Lucy death glared with a creepy smile or grin on her face. All around Lucy was gasps and whispers. "Lucy calm down" Rogue said trying to calm her down. "Fine." "Anyways, we came to say that we are quitting the guild." Sting said seriously.  "WHAT!" Everyone except Rogue yelled. "But why?" Minerva asked horrified about the fact that two of the strongest members were leaving, "We are going to go with Lucy to get revenge on Fairy Tail." "why does Lucy-San need to get revenge on Fairy Tail?" asked Rufus curiously. "They kicked me out and called me weak and a replacement for Lisanna, one of my best friends." Lucy said trembling really hard. Then the unexpected happen, Minerva hugged her saying "I understand. We are sorry for asking." "Lucy is the strongest~ Lucy is number one!!" Orga sang. "Shut up!!!!!!" everyone but Lucy screamed. "Hahaha Thanks Orga!" Lucy smiled. "Well, Don't worry I'm going to beat Fairy Tail so hard, they'll beg for mercy." Sting said cockily. "Well, if you need any help just ask us and we'll help you right guys?" Minerva glared at everyone "Aye" everyone said whimpering and backed away from her thinking how bipolar. "Thank you so much" I said bursting into tears. "Now now blondie no need to cry." Sting said smiling. I glared and yelled "STOP CALLING ME THAT BEE" I screamed.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" was what we heard in the background. "Thanks guys but we have to go I'll see you guys soon." I said smiling and waving as Sting, Rogue, The exceeds and I walked out the guild and toward the train station to go to Mongolia and toward Fairy Tail.