Battle between Lucy and Natsu

"If you guys are going to fight go outside" yelled Master happy that Lucy is back safe and sound. And by the looks of it she found some great friends to help her through her harsh times. He was glad and gave out a huge smile.

Outside

"Hmph, you're going down weakling!" yelled Natsu

"I think that's you flame brain" I said with a huge sadistic grin on my face.

Everyone shivered around me. Even the Great Mighty Titania. "So are you gonna move or what?" I said with a bored look. "I want the loser to go first because I'm such a gentleman" he said smirking. I looked at him amused saying " You, A gentleman...... HAHAHAHA when did that happen?" I laughed so hard that I was rolling on the ground. My friends at Fairy Tail was snickering and Sting was, like me, on the ground laughing so hard with tears in his eyes. Rouge was chuckling with a very amused expression on his face. Natsu turned red with humiliation and charged at me.

Natsu's POV

How dare she! I'm not being a gentleman anymore

I charged at her with my......

Normal POV

"Roar of the Dragon" Natsu yelled. Fire flew out of his mouth and towards Lucy. The attack made a huge explosion. Natsu turned to the rest of the guild with a smirk saying "I WI..." "Are you sure about that" Lucy said. Natsu turned around and saw her perfectly fine. "Wha- But How? Huh? Wait.. WHAT?!?" Natsu said his confusion covering his previous smirk. "You are not the only one that can eat fire so don't get too cocky Flame-Brain" Lucy said wiping her mouth with her back hand. Lucy then opened her mouth and yelled "Roar of the Celestial Dragon" and white light with sparkling silver and gold streaks came out her mouth and smashed right into his stomach. His entire body flew towards a tree face first landed on the tree. He fell onto the ground with a bloody nose. He stood up shakily and said "Y-You're a dragon slayer?!??." Everyone was shocked and frozen except for Sting, Rogue and the exceeds. Then LF started screaming and squealing on how strong Lucy got. "Hmph, you can't even dodge that how sad!" she smirked with a pity face on. Natsu ran towards Lucy and tried to punch her but all she did was take a step back and flipped him. She slammed her foot on his chest and grabbed his scarf saying "Aww Such a pity!" and walked away with a peace sign. Master screamed out "LUCY IS THE WINNER!" Everyone besides LF was beyond shocked. While LF and Master was cheering for Lucy. "We are going to be rich!!" the people that voted for Lucy said as they collected the jewels from the people that voted for Natsu.