First Mission

LF-Lucy's Fairy Tail Friends

TL-Team Lucy

TN-Team Natsu

Normal POV

Team Lucy was trying to decide which mission to take when Team Natsu showed up. "Get Lost Salamander!" Gajeel said smirking. Natsu replied "No! we want Lisanna back, you guys stole her from us." TL all fell to the ground.

(If you are confused on who is in team lucy they are...)

-Lucy

-Gajeel

-Levy

-Romeo

-Wendy

-Lisanna

-Juvia

-Sting

-Rogue

-The Exceeds.

Laxus and Mira can't join because Mira is the person in charge when Master is gone and Laxus is with another group.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU!" Lisanna screamed in Natsu's face. "I HATE YOU!!!" "Lisanna! Calm down" Lucy said hugging her. "Gomen ne Lu-Chan I just missed you a lot and him being like this is really IRRITATING." "I know Lis, but don't put all your hatred on them." "Okay." Lis said smiling. "you really do have a kind heart Bunny girl after all they did." Gajeel said. "DON'T CALL ME THAT METAL-FACE!!" Lucy yelled with a pissed off face. "Ohhh, I'm so scared a bunny trying to attack a dragon how scary...Gihi" Gajeel said with his laugh. "That's it! Come here" Lucy screamed and jumped on Gajeel hitting his head. "Lu-Chan" Levy said smiling and sweat dropping at the scene. "Okay I found it" everyone looked at Romeo curious. "what did you find Romeo-Kun?" Wendy asked curiously. "I found a good mission that would benefit us all" he smiled.

MISSION: Save Our Town

There has been many types of creatures coming to our village whenever they want. They took our precious gems. Can you come and help us?

Reward: 900,000,000 Jewels

Thank you very much!

"Okay it's this mission! Mira can you stamp it" Lucy said excited. "Sure!" Mira said cheerful like usual.
"Wait, we should come with you." Erza said "Yea!" Natsu agreed. "No we shouldn't" Gray said. "And why not" Erza and Natsu leaned in. "Because they are capable of doing the mission themselves." He replied. "How are you so sure?" Natsu shot back. "Lucy did defeat you." Gray pointed out. "N-" "Shut it. It's our choice if we are going to do it or not. And Gray's right. Thank you Gray." Lucy said coldly glaring at Natsu and Erza. 'You still think I'm weak huh? Well I'll show you all I am stronger than before.' Lucy thought.

"Okay then BYE!!" and off they went to the train station.