Get Lamia Scale

"Juvia! My beautiful Juvia. It must be fate for me to see you here. Ohhhh." Lyon said with hearts in his eyes and kneeling in the ground kissing her hand. "Enough Lyon-kun!" said Chelia pushing Juvia and Lyon away from each other, completely not happy with the situation. "Chelia! She's my love. No one can get between us." Lyon said with a goofy grin on his face. "NO JUVIA BELONGS TO GRAY-SAMA NOT YOU!!!" Juvia said hmphing at Lyon and ignoring Chelia. "J-Juvia.." Lyon said going to the corner to sulk. "Hahahaha" Levy laughed while sweatdropping. These people never change. "Enough chitchating. We are here for business not flirting lovey games." Gajeel said annoyed. "That's right!" Juvia said agreeing. "Okay, my beautiful Juvia. I'll do whatever you say." Lyon replied happily ignoring what everyone said. "Lyon! Stop that! Pay attention" Chelia yelled. "...........Fine" he said reluctantly. Then Juvia, Gajeel, and Levy took turns explaining what was happening. "Oh no, of course we'll help. Ai~~~" Sherry said smiling. "That's right Juvia-dono, Gajeel-dono, and Levy-dono. We'll do anything for our friends." Jura said calmly. And they all took off back to the meeting place.

Next up Blue Pegasus