Training Begins

DING! DONG! "WAKE UP WAKE UP STING!!!!" Rogue and I decided to yell. We woke up 30 minutes ago and we were planning on eating breakfast before training. "Mhmmm shut up" Sting mumbled. "Okay if you don't wake up now I'll throw a bucket full of ice water down your back, throw you out the window in your underwear while eating all your breakfast" I threatened while glaring daggers and smiling creepily at him. "OKAY I'M UP PLEASE DON'T DO ANY OF THAT" "Good boy" I said smiling and patting him on the head. Rogue and the Exceeds were behind me shivering in fear. I heard Rogue whisper to the exceeds "Remind me to not get her angry ever" "AYE" They said still shivering. I turned around lift up the exceeds gently and said "Hurry up now or else" and walked out of the room with Rogue trailing behind me.

We all walked down the hall towards the dining room where mom told me I could meet my real father and my brother. I wonder who they were. I opened the door to the dining room with them still trailing behind me. Mom was sitting on a chair with two guys. Both were very handsome.

"Lucy, This is your father and the one over there is your brother Zeref."

"EHHHHHHHHHH ZEREF?!"

"Yes sweetie he is."

"Nice to meet you father and onii-chan"

"Come and give your old daddy a hug"

Whack! "Dad stop being a child" Onii-Chan shouted

'Pout' "But I-" "No buts" glared Onii-Chan

Wow!

"Okay! Enough chit chat hurry up and eat so then we can start training."

We finished our breakfast and mom told me the schedule.

"Okay you are going to learn the basics which are things like telepathy or teleportation,aren then you will train with every dragon to become an elemental dragon slayer. Sting and Rogue will learn more spells and grow stronger with their parents and the exceeds can learn healing and/or teleportation."

"Okay" we said pumped up.

I can't wait to show how much stronger I'll get Fairy Tail!!