Masquerades And Mall Shopping

So I don't exactly like episode 5, to be honest. It's the one where the twins fight... But I don't exactly like that episode for an unknown reason so this is going to be off of the whole entire thing. Have fun reading!

Suzu's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THERE'S A MASQUERADE BALL FOR EASTER?!" I exclaimed, wide eyed, flailing my arms to my sides. "Easy. There's a masquerade ball for Easter in the auditorium. But before that, we're doing an Easter Egg Hunt in the maze, so don't come in your dance clothes. Just something casual, like a sundress." Kyoya responded. "And this ball is TODAY. Alrighty then, I'm going home. HARUHI!" I yelled, packing my stuff together. "WHAT?!" She yelled back. "COME HERE, WE'RE LEAVING EARLY!" I was already at the door, fluffing up my baby blue beanie. I have a beanie on today because my hair dye is fading. Ugh... I'll be back to blonde and people will find me out easier... Oh well, at least I have my contacts, so it won't be as hard. Haruhi ran over, and I grabbed her hand, screaming, "BYE!"

"So, why are we leaving early today?" She asked, her head bobbing from the wind coming at it. I stopped to give her head a rest, letting go of her, and realized we were home. "We're going shopping for a masquerade this damn club planned without telling us... AGAIN. This'll be fun, though. I'll get something you like, I promise, because YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" I exclaimed, jumping, fist-bumping the air. She scoffed, like the sassy person she is, and walked into the house, dragging me along. "Go change, I'll be right back." I told her, and dashed off to my aunt's little rememberance place. I smiled, and looked behind the table holding everything up, and found an unused-looking outlet. I unscrewed the outlet with a screwdriver I had conveniently placed there. Inside, I found a lot of my own money, and grabbed over-enough for the both of us. I shoved it in my pocket, screwed the outlet back on, then left everything like it was before.

I walked back to the room that Haruhi and I share, and found her scrunching up her hair. She was dressed in a navy polo and a random pair of beige shorts, along with some sneakers. Still looked like a guy, but I guess it's for the best, since I'm planning on getting expensive stuff, and we can't be found out by some snotty rich kids. "You're just fine, darling. Now, let me change." I spoke in a primadonna voice. We shared a short giggle, then she walked out, allowing me to change. I jumped into a pair of skinny jeans, black moccasins, and a dark gray sweatshirt that said "Approaching Nirvana" straight across it. I kept my hair like before, down with a black beanie on. I just applied a bit of eye makeup, not really too flashy. I walked out, and saw Haruhi wide-eyed, staring at my face. "Since when did you wear makeup?" She asked. "I don't know myself. Let's just go." I stated.

We walked to a nearby mall, and the first thing I saw was an extremely expensive fancy shop. "YAY!" I exclaimed, then grabbed Haruhi, running into the shop. "Tell me again, why we are in such a prestigious store?" Haruhi asked. "For the masquerade tonight. Here, get a nice tuxedo. Have fun!" I spoke, shoving half of the money I brought. She looked at the money, shrugged, and went over to the men's section.

I walked through, looking through the dresses this place had. I found the skater skirt mini section and squealed. "Yeeeeaaaas." I mumbled. I found an adorable yellow dress that didn't look like the marshmellows Ouran calls a uniform. It was strapless, sparkly on the chest, and had a frilly skirt. It was official, people CAN fall in love with dresses. I grabbed my size, and ran to the dressing rooms. I looked in the mirror, and my jaw dropped. This dress was legitimately MADE FOR ME! Even with my hair like this, it's still cute. I'll just wash part of the dye out, and put a bun on and cover it with the beanie for the egg hunt. I can say I'm having a bad hair day, like I did during school. It'll be like a surprise, I'll have a sort of ombree effect on my hair. Yay! I saw the price tag: 53,077.50 yen, 500 dollars, 386.37 euros. I have enough, thank god. I brought precisely 300,000 yen, overly enough. I gave half to Haruhi, 150,000 yen. Still overly enough. I planned and calculated everything, and I'm ready.