Backpacks And A Rude Princess

Suzu and her guitar is to the side. It's actually Mio from K-On, but she reminded me of Suzu. Just imagine Mio with Haruhi's haircut. Easy!

Suzu's POV

~Back Home~

I took off my black colored contacts, revealing my light gray eyes. Not many people know about my gray eyes, only my family, and Haruhi promised she wouldn't tell anyone about them. I got my backpack ready and placed my bass guitar in it's bag, so I wouldn't have to go crazy tomorrow morning. I had everything ready, even my skateboard was conviently placed at the front door, since I have to go to Music Room #2 to study for my own purposes early in the morning.

~Next Morning~

"Who knew that at 7 in the morning, Japan was so beautiful?" I asked myself while swiftly skating to the school, my short skirt slowly but surely waving in the wind, but I took my time, because the sunrise was a image of the sky that I would love to cherish. A limo was passing by slowly, about 5 km per hour, and a familiar blond was inside. "Tamaki?" I called, still riding my skateboard. "Suzu? What are you doing riding a skateboard at a time like this?" He asked, his eyes wandering down to my chest. "Okay, first of all, MY EYES ARE UP HERE, YOU BLOODY PERVERT." I screamed while pointing to my eyes. Tamaki looked up to my eyes, a heavy blush taking over his cheeks. "Second of all, I'm going to school to study, so if you'll excuse me," I picked up my pace on the skateboard. "Wait! Do you want to come in my limo?" Tamaki asked, and his puppy eyes somehow actually almost worked on me. Note: ALMOST. "Thanks, but I really need to get there quick, and I'm pretty fast on this. I'll see you at school, Tamaki. Thanks again for the offer!" I yelled, while going much quicker on my skateboard. I got there easily, and showed my school ID to the security guard. I ran in, stuffing my skateboard into my backpack in the process. I got to Music Room #2, and got out my guitar. It's actually a bass, but I don't really care. I hummed along to a melody, (A/N: It's Popular Song by MIKA featuring Ariana Grande.), that was good. I started writing down the lyrics, trying my best to have a good meaning to it, and playing the melody on the piano. (Start playing song on the side)

You were the popular one,

The popular chick.

It is what it is,

Now I'm popular-ish.

Standing on the field with your pretty pompoms,

Now you're at the movies selling popular corn.

I could've been a mess,

But I never went wrong,

'Cause I'm putting down my story in a popular song.

I said I'm putting down my story in a popular song.

My problem,

I never was a model,

I never was a scholar,

You were always popular,

You were singing all the songs I don't know,

Now you're in the front row,

'Cause my song is popular.

"Now what? WHY IS SONG WRITING SO BLOODY CONFUSING?!" I yelled, tugging at my hair. "Language. A lady doesn't curse, and I know for sure a Host doesn't in front of their guests." I heard a male voice speak, coming from the door way. I walked to the door way, only to see Tamaki. "Tamaki, love, what are you doing here?" I asked sweetly, my hands "caressing" his neck, my face close to his, because I'm rather tall, two centimeters taller than Haruhi, actually. I was trying to see if my charm would work on him, because he's a tough nut to crack when it comes to crushing. If I can make him blush, I'll probably be done with this club before you could say what. Tamaki's face turned into a tomato, which just made it even harder for me to not burst out laughing. I could make Tamaki blush without me even trying. "I-I was j-just... w-walking to the H-Host C-Club... And I-I heard s-someone s-singing..." He stuttered. EVEN BETTER! HE STUTTERED! "Do you want to stay in here? You know, watch me study, maybe even help me?" I asked, a very seductive tone in my voice, my hands lowering down to his to softly hold them. "S-sure..." He agreed. I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped away, my fist way up into the air. "WOOHOO! Did I do good, Tamaki?" I estatically yelled, while doing a backflip. "YOU WERE JUST USING YOUR CHARM?" He screamed, still blushing like crazy, even nosebleeding a bit. Maybe I shouldn't have done a flip with a skirt on... "Yup! Did I do good?" I asked. "J-just go back to studying." He stated, sitting down on the piano seat, leaving a spot for me to sit next to me. I simply giggled and sat right down next to him, continuing to write down lyrics.