(a/n) reminder

this is a reminder that hiding my true identity is DISCONTINUED.

i'm really sorry for those who thought that this was a new update, but this is just a really horrible story with a horrible plot and a horribly created character. it was about three years ago that i started writing this, but i've come to decide that i'm no longer writing this in the early months of last year.

i love you all, and thank you all so much for the support on this story, but i'm just simply not happy with my writing of three years ago. there's not really any way that i can continue on without feeling that there's just not something, but everything wrong with this story.

i am writing an original story, and it will be uploaded as soon as i have finished the a bit of the story so that it wouldn't be discontinued. it's a project a group of best friends and i have been working on, so all of you don't have to worry your little or big butts that i'll discontinue that.

as for sky full of stars, i don't know if i'll be continuing that. i try and try to write on it, but i just can't. it's sad, since i'm truly proud of how that one's going and it only has two chapters. i have a lot of plans for that one, but maybe i'll use it in my original story.

here's my sign-off, and another thank you for those who took the time to read this. see you guys again sometime soon!

- aika ♥