(a/n) hi guys.

Hi. Sorry to tell this to all of you guys who really like this story, but I think I might be discontinuing this one.

Last chapter was absolute crap. Like, what the hell was I thinking with the end? Was she supposed to be 3 different people? God, that part had no flow whatsoever.

Basically, all the parts were crap. I don't know what came over me what with the new year, but I think I've gotten a huge book of 'How to Criticize Your Own Books' crammed into my brain, and now, my whole perspective on this fucking book has TREMENDOUSLY changed.

So, what this whole little note is about is something like a poll?

If you want me to continue the story without even editing anything at all from the past chapters, vote for this chapter.

If you want me to continue, but also edit, this story, leave a comment with (1).

If you just want me to plain discontinue this story, leave a comment with (2).

Whichever reaches the most amount of responses until February 13th (it's currently February 3rd), I will choose from there.

If I get no responses, then sorry guys. I'm going to discontinue this book. I'm not too sure if I'll be extending the deadline.

Thanks for giving me 1.5k reads, guys. But I don't think this book deserves it, that I deserve it.

Until February 13th.

EDIT: Guys. Let's be real here. Remember that I can also see the reads. So I have decided to compare the number of the one with the most responses and the amount of reads. If it is AT LEAST 10% of it, then yeah, I'll continue. Please, guys, interact with me here! I really want to know what you guys think about this.