Kiss me

Diggy POV

So I take Aaliyah home and I tell her & her sisters to get ready because we hanging out at Justin's house for a party. I'm gonna perform the song for here there and ask her to be my girl. Everyone knows about it but her. Mishon coming to also do the performance and help me win her over. Well they dressed so we go back to Justin's house.

Aaliyah POV

So we heading to Justin's house & Diggy keeps flirting with me.

"*whispers in Liyah's ear* Kiss me"

"No"

"Please *bites his bottom lip*"

"No Diggy"

"Why ? You know you want to *smiles*"

"That one kiss might be the thing that lets my guard down completely"

Diggy POV

So we get there and everyone's there. Khalil, Trevante, Jacob Latimore, MB, and so many more. So everyone finished performing and now it's me and Mishon turn. We shoutout Aaliyah saying this song is for her and we perform. It goes perfectly and then I call her on stage.

"Since I first saw you I knew it was something about you that I Iiked. You didn't care about my money, my fame, or what I have, you liked me for me and we became best friends. But I wanted more. You were scared I would hurt you. I promise I won't hurt you Aaliyah and I'll never break your heart. I'm willing to take a chance with my heart but I need you to take me as I am. Will you be my girlfriend Aaliyah?"

"Ummmm *nervous voice*"

"*whispers in Liyah's ear* I think you should give him a chance, I mean he did all of this and if he breaks your heart don't worry, I'll beat him up for you *smiles*" Justin whispers

"*smiles and hugs Justin* I love you bro *turns to Diggy* and yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend"

"*picks Liyah up, spins her around and hugs her* I love you Aaliyah"

"*laughs* I love you too *kisses him*"

Everyone cheers and the party goes on.

"Thanks Justin, I don't know what you told her but it helped"

"No problem, just don't hurt my sister"

"I won't, I promise not to hurt her"

A/N: Aweeee Aaliyah finally gave Diggy a chance. So what will happen next ? Whatever happened to Diggy ex Meme ? Will their relationship last ? Must request the next chapter to find out