I never felt this way before

Diggy POV

So as she leaves I have a million things going through my head. How can I show her I'm not like most celebrities? I need to show her I won't break her heart but how? I decide to take a walk around the city to clear my head. I'm meeting up with my boy Mishon tomorrow maybe he can help me out.

~Next Day~

So I go to meet Mishon at the studio. We tryna come up with a ballad type song, we don't know what yet but we got the beat playing in the background in case one of us comes up with an idea.

"Hey Mishon"

"Wassup Digg"

"Nothin much just working in the studio hopefully start working on my album soon but man I'm having lady trouble and I need some advice"

"What's her name ?"

"Aaliyah"

"You like her ?"

"Man it's more than that... I think I'm in love with her, I mean... I never felt this way before"

"Why do you like her ?"

"I really can't explain why, she's just different"

"What's the problem then ? Bro you can get any girl you want because they want money, fame or last name alone"

"That's just it man, she doesn't care about any of that. She got to know the real me, not my ego"

"Wow she sounds special, where does the trouble come in ?"

"The very reason most girls would date me is the very reason she won't. She believes all rappers in the game are the same. She's afraid I'm gonna break her heart. She believes I would go with her, make her fall for me then dump her leaving her with a broken heart and me a playa. We talked yesterday (explains the whole conversation to him). The last thing she said was "The worst part is I think I'm falling in love with you and I can't stop it". I'm willing to take a chance with my heart I just need her to take a chance with me"

"You want her to take you as you are"

"Exactly I want her to take me as I am"

"Hey, everything you said can be in a song called "Take Me As I Am". We can write it about her then at one of your concerts or something"

"That's a good idea"

So Mishon and I started writing the song and within three hours we had the song/recording done. We decided to ustream and let the fans hear a snippet of the song and the fans loved it. So we wrapped up the song up the session and got ready to go.

"Hey Mishon, how did you come up with that idea ?"

"It's the exact same thing I did to get the girl I'm with now. She loved me but she was scared I was gonna hurt her so I wrote a song for her, performed it at a concert, called her on stage and told her how I really felt. I asked her to be my girl and in the end, I got her"

"Congrats and thanks for the idea bro"

"No problem and good luck man. She sounds like an amazing girl, I hope you get her"

"Thanks"

A/N: When will Diggy perform this song for Aaliyah ? How will Aaliyah react ? Will her and Aaliyah finally end up together or will she still push him away ? Must request next chapter to find out