I got me a college girl

Diggy POV ~2 years later~

So we're all 18 and happy. Justin & Miyah are both going to Bethune Cookman University. They both in the same dorm so they are happy. Justin got there with a football scholarship while Miyah got a full scholarship off an essay she wrote about loving others, the rewards and consequences of it. Monica and Aaliyah going to UCLA together. They got the same dorm so they know they'll have fun. Monica's a little sad because she won't be able to see Twist as much since he's doing more with music and getting homeschooled. I'm a miss my college girl but we'll see each other whenever we can. My music has been doing well, I just released my third mixtape Airborne and the fans love it. I swear I love my jetsetters they're amazing. I love them almost as much as I love Liyah. She gotta leave Monday & it's Saturday so I wanna tell her something.

"Liyah I need to tell you something"

"Wassup babe"

"Remember when I said there was nothing I would change about you"

"Yeah"

"Well I lied, it's 1 thing I would change a few years from now"

"*looks down sadly* Oh, what would you change ?"

"*lifts her head up so she looking at me* Your last name, I'm gonna make it mine but that won't be for a few years so this will have to do *hands Liyah a box*"

"*opens a box to see a heart-shaped diamond ring with Mrs.Simmons carved on the inside of it* Aweeee it's beautiful I love it ! Thank you *smiles wide*"

"I love you Liyah"

"I love you too Diggy *kisses him*"

When she kissed me it just felt so right I know we were meant to be. I'm glad she could take me as I am.

~THE END~