You know I like you right?

Diggy POV

So I wake up to the sound of running water. I'm guessing it's Liyah because I don't see her. All of a sudden I hear Aaliyah singing in the shower. She sounds beautiful, I didn't know she could sing. I was so distracted by the song she was singing that one day I didn't really pay attention to her voice. So I snuck back out and got my stuff ready so when Liyah comes out I can go take a shower and get dressed. My jaw dropped when she came out in nothing but a bra and her underwear on.

"Ummmmm what are you doing ?"

"Getting dressed duh *laughs*"

"You okay getting dressed in front of me ?"

"Yeah we friends aren't we ? Why wouldn't I ?"

"I don't know"

I couldn't explain why that wasn't normal so I just let it go. I take a shower, get dressed and since everyone else is sleep me and Liyah go to breakfast.

"Thanks again for taking me to breakfast with you"

"You're welcome, so I learned something about you earlier today"

"And what was that ?"

"That my lil Liyah is a singer, why didn't you tell me ?"

"You make me sound like your daughter when you say lil Liyah and it's not that big a deal. My sisters, Twist and Justin found out on accident."

"Shower ?"

"Yeah"

"I got a question for you"

"Okay...shoot"

"Do you think I've changed since you first met me ?"

"Yes, but in a good way"

"How ?"

"You're less cocky and more humble, this is the diggy I like"

"You know I like you right ?"

"Really ?"

"Yeah"

"How long have you had a crush on me ?"

"Since I first saw you"

"From my memory we didn't get along when we were first introduced"

"I know but you didn't care about my money, my fame, or what I had. You weren't like other girls which made me more attracted to you. You made me into the humble less cocky person I am today by not being like every other girl"

"Aweee that's sweet, thank you"

"It's the truth, I've never felt this way. Liyah will you be my girl ?"

"...............I'm sorry, I can't *looks down*"

"Don't you like me ?"

"......................................."

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me"

"I'm not going to allow myself to like you"

"Why ?"

"*looks out the window*"

"I deserve to know why you won't go with me"

"Why should I go with you? So you can break my heart? *looks him in his eyes*"

"Why do you think I would do that ?"

"Diggy you're a rapper and you've been on tv before. All yall rappers are the same, yall make a girl fall for you then break their heart leaving you a playa and her a mess, I can't do that. *walks towards the door* The part that hurts me the most is that I think I'm falling in love with you and I can't stop it *leaves*"

A/N: Aweee poor Diggy. After Diggy hearing Aaliyah saying she's falling for her, how does he feel about it ? Will Diggy still try to win Aaliyah's heart ? Where did Aaliyah go ? Will things become awkward between Aaliyah and Diggy ? Must request the next chapter to find out