It means I love you

Diggy POV

"I don't really know. Since day one I've had feelings for you that I never had for any other girl. I guess I was attracted to you because you were different, most girls would do anything to meet me and be with me. You treated me like a normal [person. I was so caught up in the fame I knda forgot who I was but you made me want to better myself. You make me nervous because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you"

"*sits besides him* See, this is the Diggy I like but what does all of this mean ?"

"I have strong feelings for you Liyah. I dont know if it's love but to say I like you or it's just a crush would be an understatement"

"*looks down* ..........Um let's start studying"

"I pretty much know Spanish I just wanted an excuse to hang w/ you...but I do need help with this one saying"

"What is it ?"

"Come here"

"*Gets back on the bed and leans over his shoulder* Te quiero ?"

"Yeah, what does it mean ? *looks at you*"

"It means I love you *smiles* It also means I want you"

"*Turns Aaliyah's face towards him and leans in for a kiss*"

"Diggy stop"

"Why ?"

"You have a girlfriend...remember ?"

"Right, um sorry.........wanna watch a movie ?"

"Sure imma go change"

"Okay"

So she goes to the bathroom in my room to change and I look for a movie for us to watch. She likes scary movies so Imma try to find a really scary movie.

"You want to watch The Devil Inside ?"

"Sure *walks out the bathroom*"

"Alright c'mon *grabs Aaliyah hand and looks at her* Woah"

"What ?"

"Nothing *walks in the movie theatre downstairs w/ Liyah*"

"She wears stuff like that to sleep. She really wants to torture me. She know I got feelings for here and she gonna do that. It's gonna be hard to control myself. What am I saying ? I go with um-uh Meme yeah I go w/ Meme" 

 What am I saying ? I go with um-uh Meme yeah I go w/ Meme" 

"Put it in Digg"

"*snaps out of it* What ?"

"Put the dvd in"

"Oh yeah right *puts dvd in*"

So we watching the movie and about 2 hours into it Liyah seems scared but she's tryna play it off

"Aweee lil Liyah scared ?"

"Nooooo"

~scary part comes on~

"Aaaaaaaaah *hops on Diggy's lap and hides in his chest*"

"Oh you not scared huh *laughs* its ok, daddy's here"

"*looks @ Diggy, smile and playfully punch him* Shut up & maybe I was a lil scared and you not my daddy"

"I can make you call me daddy *turns Liyah face towards him and licks his lips*"

"Not with a girlfriend you can't"

"*tries to get up off of Diggy* Let go of me"

"Why ?"

"I'm sleepy Digg"

"Then go to sleep then *holds you steadily on his lap by your waist tighter so you can't move*"

"Well can you at least lay down on the couch instead of sitting up"

"Sure *lays down*"

"Thanks *lays down in Diggy's arms with your head resting on his chest*"

"Night Liyah"

"*covers mouth and yawn* Good Night...Daddy"

"*smiles & kisses Aaliyah on the cheek*"

We both soon fall asleep.

A/N: What's gonna happen between Diggy and Meme ? Is Diggy really in love with Aaliyah ? Will Diggy finally be able to break Aaliyah ? Must request next chapter to find out. Please comment so I know what you guys think about this story, until next time XOXO