Chapter Seven

Kevins POV

"Oh Prince Kevin! It's terrible!" I found Avielle in my arms shaking my body with tears streming down her cheeks.

"What? WHat happened? Is Naomi hurt? Oh my god, what happened!" I started to get worried but Avielle kept shaking me, "Tell me what happened!"

"Naomi was talingk to me... and- and- she- she told me she wanted to run away from here because she didn't like you!" she began sobbing into my shirt even more when I pushed her aside and ran to Naomi and Kelseys room.

I flung open the door to find an empty bed with every piece of clothing taken with the suit cases, except her dress bag. The piano was on the floor, smashed under the fallen night stand. And I did right there what every other weak person would do, I sank to the floor and cried. "Kevin?"

"Go away!" the person in the door way sighed.

"Kevin, get up and come over here. Frankly, I'm not leaving for about a million reasons. And I could name one right now, this is my bedroom." I perked up and turned around, hoping to see Naomi standing there with her luggage. But it was Kelsey. Why didn't I listen to her voice? Naomi's was soft, quiet and sweet while Kelseys is firm, loving, and caring.

"I- why would she do this?" I asked, staring into the snowflake of Kelseys eyes.

"Maybe Avielle scared her off. Maybe Aville told her to leave and never come back. And, being the softie she is, left in a mess of tears." I shook my head. Naomi wouldn't leave me. Would she? "Look, you should go to her house and talk to her, ask her why she ran away and stuff like taht."

"She hates me, Kelsey. That's why she ran away. I'm just not appealing to anyone. I might as well marry Avielle right now. At least she will appreciate me for something." I looked up to meet kelseys eyes and followed the small tear down her face. She shook her head and began pushing me out the door. After she slammed the door in my face, I could hear faint crying from the inside. "No, kels, don't cry! I'm sorry!"

I began to walk up to my bed room when Avielle came to me, "I'm so sorry, I would have never expected this from Naomi, she was so nice and friendly until we got to the topic of you." she hugged me around my waist and rested her head on my chest. "Well, this hasn't been a very fun night. Everyone is in tears, all the other girls are because Holly was kicked out."

*******Bum Bum Bum!!!!!!!!!! It was Holly that was kicked out! Lol, this POV was so sad, I started crying while writing it. But the next POV may be a little less depressing.... I hope. I don't want this book to turn into a movie night of The Help, Marley and Me, and Letters to Juliet. I had to deal with that last night! Well, I thought since I didn't add a little speech at the top, I might add one now. Later!*********

Naomi POV

I scrubbed. Pot after pot. I was nobility. I shouldn't be doing these dishes while a step daughter of the duke is sitting at the high end to the table eating a feast with the second wife of the duke and the second daughter. Don't get me wrong, I love Nala, but it seems as htough she gets everything handed to her.

After everything was sparking, I took some of the change of the 100 and went down to McDonalds, wearing a maids uniform. Step Mother wouldn't allow me to do the dishes wearing what I was. "What are you doing up so late, eating?" the cashier asked, obviously not understanding that people need to eat.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I left the castle and was forced to do work for my evil step mother although I am the dukes daughter while they ate an amazing feast and they told me to get McDonalds because the fast was all gone even though I put away their left overs?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh????? No?" the guy answered, making the 'duh' face at me.

"I work two jobs." I smiled politley (or at least he saw a polite smile....) and handed him the money. He nodded and handed me my recipt and I walked over to the soda machine to get me some soda pop. "You know, your really pretty..." the cashier tried to flirt with me in the empty restruant.

"I'm not in the mood. Please just.... stop." he nodded his head and handed me my meal. "I'm sorry, I'm just upset." I reached over the counter and hugged the cashier. He smiled a little and patted my head.

"You are the duke dahls daughter, aren't you?" I nodded and put on a half smile with a small tear, I didn't want people knowing my eascape, I didn't want anyone knowing about my fit. Of course they would end up knowing. In the end.

Kelsey's POV

Every hour or two, I'd tiptoe up to Kevin's room to check on him, King Sebastian was a t an important meeting and told me that I had to make sure kevin was doing okay. All of the girls ended up leaving because they felt Kevin's pain, besides Avielle. She'd sit on the bottom of the stair case and every time I'd come down from his room, she ask how he was. "Fine. He's the same, staring at the same wall." or maybe it'd be once, "he switched walls finally, he is now staring at the ceiling." and every time Avielle would hang her head and sniffle. 

Kevin wouldn't eat, he refused. Until Friday night, when i forced him to. "Kevin, I know you're upset, but there is a ball saturday night..... you need to start, getting better. So, lets get up and go play the piano."

BAD IDEA. Kevin burried his face in his pillow and yelled. "Piano was her favorite instrumet! She was such an amazing player! Why?!?!" a warm, wet tear trickled down my face. I was supposed to be strong, I was supposed to be a leader to the emotional part of Kevin, But look at me, I'm standing here, in Kevin's room crying. Crying like a baby. Naomi was such a big part in our lives, and we didn't even realize it until she left. 

I am going to get her back. No matter how far i have to go.

****** Yay! Yah, that was pretty sad.... but, whats a chick book with out a few tears? Lol. Definaelty turned into a movie night of The Help, Marley and Me, and Letters to Juliet....... I love y'all and I hope you absoulutley LOVE THIS BOOK! toodles!