Chapter Fourteen

"We need to get you sized for a dress, pick out the style you'd like... oh! and we need a reception dress... and food, Kevin and Sebastian can deal with that with our help, what color theme are we having this wedding?" Queen Brooklyn paced around the library freaking out about planning the wedding.

"Queen, do calm down. We can easily do this. How about tomorrow we go to the dress maker and get the dresses taken care of then we can think of a theme another day or today. We have time," I placed a hand on her tall shoulder and tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

"Aright sit down, we are going to think of a theme then. We must have it very royal. Perhaps royal purple and white or black?"

"I don't like the color purple... if its near Christmas, what about red, green, silver, gold, and white?" her eyes lit up and a smile tugged at her lips.

"Perfect! And your reception dress can be silver and gold!"

"I like green... so does Kevin," I smiled, hoping that I could get green on the reception dress. She nodded and jotted that down on a piece of paper. This was going to be a long four months. Kevin waltzed into the room, taking a seat next to me and kissing my cheek.

"Do you two need help with anything?"

"Yes! You and Naomi go down to the kitchen and get their food book and pick out everything you want at the wedding food wise. Just do that, here's some paper and jot down everything you want we will talk about it later," we nodded and ran down to the kitchen together.

" Meatballs?"

"Yes!" we liked half of the things in this book, of course we can't have everything but that will be taken care of later.

"Alright well that's everything in the book, let's go return this then I need to show you something." Kevin took my hand and led me down to the music room and sat me down at a nice stool. "Just listen, don't say anything," he began a steady rythm and added chords and a melody to, it mesmerized me into every note and twinkle, tears brimmed by eyes and I smiled. Finally, the piece ended and the last note rang through my ears. My heart swelled as the title of the piece left his lips, "For Naomi,"

"You didn't! I love you so much!" I jumped into his arms, a grin was plastered onto my face that stretched from ear to ear.

"I wrote it the night you ran away for the last time, or at least what-I hope- is the last time," he looked down at me with puppy dog eyes.

December 20th

The wedding was gorgeous, green, red, and white everywhere, silver and gold decorations in the chapel, everyone was imagining what the princesses dress would look like, sparkles? A colored sash? The whole room was alive with chatter and the Prince stood patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Music began to play, pretty music, no doubt, but not as pretty as the music that would play when Naomi entered. When she did, the whole chapel went dead silent, she was stunning, her golden blonde hair was curled into ringlets, flowers decorated her hair and the veil covered her face partially. The crown on her head gleamed, however, nothing shone brighter than her eyes, they were glistening with tears of joy. The dress was a simple white with a long train and in the back was a triangle of green silk, splayed with beads and sparkles.

The preist began the service and they all watched, patiently waiting for the best part, "you may now kiss the bride," and they kissed, then the world saw true love. And they lived happily ever after.

                                                                         THE END

Oh gosh it's over... I can't even. hank you for reading and I'm sorry I took forever and I love you all.                                                         There, that's all. :')